Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Register Your. Business Name/ltd To Avoid Loosing It To Someone Else - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your. Business Name/ltd To Avoid Loosing It To Someone Else (261 Views)

Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your. Business Name/ltd To Avoid Loosing It To Someone Else by Emmas016(m): 1:40am On May 17, 2018
One of greatest mistakes entrepreneurs make ,is building a business without securing it's Business name , A Business name is the first thing one should do at the startup of a business, few days ago a woman walked up into my office and we made an availability search for her name ,all to find out it was already taken ,she began to lament and claimed that she has been known for that name for over 20years, I was shocked but nothing could be done ,she was forced by the event to register a new name ,Of which may be very painful a times .

Another incidence was a situation where a good looking young guy walked to me someday and pleaded that he needed a business name as quick as possible, I told him it would take one week , He had a contract by a promising Investor who was ready to loan him the sum of 6million Naira, the man asked for his Business Name registration ,but he had known ,so we Did an availability search on his name ,(Timrod investment services) his name was already taken, He was amazed and was ready to pay whatever to get his business name done .

This might be you tomorrow, you never might know where God will uplift you from, never let a minor become your hindrance. Get a business name ,Be recognized .

I am too busy or don't know how to get a. Business name or register my Ltd company , I will be willing to help a few .

08106262283(whatsapp or call ) or call 07082568382

Availability search : #500

Business Name /Company registrations Vary in price .
Re: Register Your. Business Name/ltd To Avoid Loosing It To Someone Else by Emmas016(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Recent Business Names Registered band delivered

(1) (Reply)

MTI Network Appoints PR Firm, CFO & Associates, Nigerian Partner / Enjoy Up To 60% Discounts On All Products HURRY While Stock Lasts!!! / Sell Coins On Paypal USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.