Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name (826 Views)

How To Change Facebook Friends To Followers / Sure Way To Win This Time / How To Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Losing Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by ediko5(m): 3:48am On May 17, 2018
To change Facebook page name to a new desired name or maybe you bought a Facebook page and decide to change it to your desired name is most times hellish because Facebook hardly approves change of name if your delete the old name and input a new name.

Facebook believes you knew the main purpose of the page before and during creation and hence you shouldn’t change the name of the page easily and also to avoid some scammers from using their platform for scam.

To change Facebook page name, follow the simple steps below:

Login into your Facebook account
Go to your Facebook page list and choose the page you want to edit the name (that’s if you have more than one page you are admin).
Click on about
Under ‘General’ locate name and click on edit to edit the page name.

ON the page name edit column, add the desired name you wish to append or change to the existing page name, but be sure to take note of the words count. (for instance, I want to change my page from Web Tech Garden to Africans forum).

Don’t delete the web tech garden to add Africans forum rather simply append the Africans forum to the web tech garden and apply for a name change. With this method, Facebook will easily approve the name change and your page name will now be Web Tech Garden Africans forum.

After 2 to 3 days, you can now remove the Garden and re-apply for a page name change with Africans forum. Facebook will now see it as a page name edit and will approve it.

Congratulations, you’ve successfully changed your Facebook page name.

Note; the ultimate rule and guide to change Facebook page name is:

Don’t remove your old Facebook page name and add a new one instead append the new name to the old name and apply for a change of name.

For Descriptive Image Directives Visit: http://webtechgarden.com/sure-way-to-change-facebook-page-name/

Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by Tribenigeria: 4:27am On May 18, 2018
hahahahahahahaha... you know facebook developers had earlier told me to read their terms and conditions for change of page name
Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by dogstyle007(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2018
Tribenigeria:
hahahahahahahaha... you know facebook developers had earlier told me to read their terms and conditions for change of page name
So what are you trying to say?
Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by Tribenigeria: 7:04pm On May 18, 2018
dogstyle007:

So what are you trying to say?
That I just got the solution to all the rejection i have been getting from facebook developers
Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by ediko5(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2018
Tribenigeria:

That I just got the solution to all the rejection i have been getting from facebook developers

Sure, I bet you Facebook isn't smart to know this trick
Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by ediko5(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by Tribenigeria: 7:44pm On May 19, 2018
ediko5:

Sure, I bet you Facebook isn't smart to know this trick
I will surely do it on all my pages
Re: Sure Way To Change Facebook Page Name by ediko5(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2018
Tribenigeria:

I will surely do it on all my pages
Good.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fix This Problem On My Adwords Account / Infinix Hot S3x VS Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro: Key Comparison (photo) / What Are Premium Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.