Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) (613 Views)

When I Tell People I Look So Much Like My Mum They Don’t Believe- Bobrisky Said / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by Mikkydamzblog(m): 4:41am On May 17, 2018
Source:http://mikkydamz..co.ke/2018/05/bobrisky-said-he-is-getting-married-to.html?m=1

If you have been crushing on Bob, Sorry to break your heart but she’s off the market, Bobriskky is finally walking the Isle with the Love of her life, And we couldn’t be more happy for her…
She shared the goodnews on her page, The bad news is that she said its just between she and her bae, But still i cant wait to see how she looks on her wedding gown, Congrats in advance, She really worked hard for it.

Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by Oritzy: 4:46am On May 17, 2018
OP is it She or He undecided

Well congratulations Aunty Uncle Idris grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:55am On May 17, 2018
Wish it was possible to slap someone thru fone

The kinda slap when I for give this guy just now ehn, one of e ear for fall comot embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by mikejj(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2018
grin anytime i see these kind thing i remember jezebel
Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by emi14: 5:45am On May 17, 2018
Why are you still publishing evil? Or are you in same line of business with evil? Are also mocking and blaming God for choosing to create you at his choicest reasons?
Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2018
He/She goat...
Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by galadima77(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
OP is it She or He undecided

Well congratulations Aunty Uncle Idris grin

OP come and answer with ur conflicting topic and content genders
Re: Bobrisky Said He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (photos) by Raeshelle(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2018
thunder where art thou

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Buy My N5million Sex Doll For Sex,its Still A Virgin-mr Shaa / Math Student Vs Science Student(slimbreeze Vs Olamide) / Aki Speaks On Quarrel With Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.