Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fisebili Lah. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fisebili Lah. (341 Views)

Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fisebili Lah. by Rollymax77(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2018
Asalam alaykum noble brothers and sisters in islam. Ramadan kareem to you all. And straight to the point, due to the downfall and slow recovery of our economy in Nigeria i couldn't meet up regularly with my responsibilities, although am not sick neither lazy but things have not been regular for me and its affecting me,am married with 2 kids,and here comes Ramadan we dont have anything at home to eat,we started this fast with the grace of Allah,we dont know how iftar will be.whoever have the capacity to assist us should do so.its not necessary it should be cash but due to location this is my acct details.

0001076447. Diamondbank.

Thank you.

Jazakumu Laahu kairan.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Solution To Lassa Fever And Other Related Diseases / . / A Good Summary Of Scholarly Recommendations Concerning Zakat Al-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.