Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nothing Like Virus Causing Hiv/hepatitis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nothing Like Virus Causing Hiv/hepatitis (331 Views)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Panic As Ebola-like Virus, Marburg Hits Africa / Chinese Produced HIV, Hepatitis Vaccines Receive WHO Prequalification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Like Virus Causing Hiv/hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2018
HIV/AIDS/SICKLE CELL ANEMIA/HEPATITIS

A very long question and answer session in defence of my " there's nothing like genotype " article.
Very lengthy but this will answer your questions too.

Ese: madam i believe almost every ailment today is lifestyle but your " no virus , no genotype, i seem not to follow that "

" Thanks for your question your majesty
I will still ask you " who quoted the genotype theory , God or humans ( medical doctors "?
What you still fail to catch is " we are treating everything from the foundation "
Madam, when i say lifestyle, we are discussing from the scratch of humanity
The wrong lifestyle discussed here isn't talking about even 300 years ago cos humans drifted long time back
For the records, orthodox medicine is never natural for the human body cos God never created them for you. Humans ignored the herbs, foods that were to keep them automatically healthy instead subscribed to combining chemicals and that's why you see every medication today got drastic side effect
Contrary to what foods or herbs will do
Every medication are combination of chemicals please
Yes, they came from nature, but not natural. They are strictly imitations of everything in nature
Never the real thing
The insulin diabetics pay for in some chemicals today surprisingly are foods not those chemicals but many are still dying from same diabetes
I just uploaded some screen grabs of testimonies
So we see for ourselves
If you are diabetic today, junior can be diabetic not cos he must inherit it but cos he grew with your high sugar blood which could have been corrected if you knew about lifestyle
Diabetes isn't automatic cos junior's father had it
It could be changed
The moment you discover these are lifestyle issues, you can change it

Now talking about the genotype thing cos I know say na that one dey disturb you ���
Now your majesty look at this, " from day 1 of creation there was no sickle cell anemia "
Kindly note whatever am preaching today is from the angle of the beginning of things not just 300 years ago
Everything was perfect
Humans were created and given foods and herbs which are equally foods, to eat and and keep fit
" eat these and use as medicine " that was the instruction
But a time came things changed
And what changed ma?
" which kind rice be dis, see as e brown, dirty, grains short et al "
Humans took the original rice to the machine, wiped out the insulin and fibers in the hulls of rice, lengthened the grains, preserved with chemicals and sugar started remaining in the human blood
Rice is sugar ( starch )
The original rice can never give you diabetes reason when twas a whole world of natural foods, nobody suffered diabetes
Eat 1 basin of local rice everyday, nothing do you
Why ?
The local rice got insulin covering it
I use ofada to cure diabetes
Many will be surprised
Doctors will advise diabetics to evade rice that's because they don't really realise something went amiss
There are two types of rice as long as this generation is concerned
" the one God made and the ones humans remade "
The ones we remade (polished ) is from the original rice but only an imitation
It can never ever be the original thing!
And cos we think we are smarter than God who created the local rice the way it is, we harm ourselves
Now virtually every rice is stark white
Same thing the original wheat
Except you eat the original wheat, the white like chaff in sachets will eventually kill u
You know why ?
It has been touched!
The bran of the original wheat is also pure insulin
I use in curing diabetes , ulcerative colitis too
But humans equally wiped off everything God embedded in wheat and brought out some chaff most people now patronise cos it appears finer
Humans never realised every food God created was for our health
If they had known , they wouldn't have touched them

Coming down to immunity now
Even your fruits especially the ones we call citrus fruits were mimicked
If they aren't preserved, its to be chemically processed and refined
What can you say about a combination of fruit juices staying for 7 years ?���
How possible is that base on the high perishability of fruits
But that's what we have now
Fruits did God create to do so many things, but humans for convenience sake , squeezed out their juices and preserved with chemicals
And that's what billions across the planet patronise
Citrus fruits are the vitamin C
I use in curing cancer
Why is it possible ?
I realised the functions God gave oranges lemons lime grapes et al
Same cancer the million naira chemotherapy can not cure but instead aggravate issues
Chemotherapy constitutes rays, rays were created by God, but never did he at any point instruct humans to run them through their body system
If you go against nature, nature will always fight you
Everything in existence got its God -ordained purpose
The fact humans claim to know too much is why we are here
Only natural foods can keep you sound
Not medical check up cos God didn't create any chemical
" swallow this panadol in case you got headache " NEVER !
The immunity of humans started crumbling the day they imbibed the wrong lifestyle
Everything you ingest outside the original thing created by God for the body, be just ready ?
Expect just anything
The human's sound immunity was rendered handicap hence made him/her vulnerable to just any ailment
Such person with a weak immunity takes in and the fetus takes part of the weak immunity and also grows with it
It continues like that until there are mixture of weak and strong immune humans
Not because God grouped our blood or restricted our love life
This lifestyle began introducing strange ailments into the world and instead of humans to realise their mistake and return back on track, they develop the worst of all lifestyles ( orthodox medicine (
Pharmacists will know orange can cure indigestion, instead of asking their patients to drink orange that got the original fibre and anti oxidants, they simply extract some components and chemicalise it
And when you ingest this chemical cos you think it's saving u, you end up with a worse ailment
The medical world, the initiators of orthodox medicine know all am saying is true but cannever agree cos they must eat
They will never tell you the origin of what they term sickle cell anemia is immunity issues from lifestyle
They will instead confine your imaginations to your choice of a partner
They will never give you a clue on its curability
You will keep being exposed to every ailment in existence
Keep giving you another human's blood when your blood would never have run short if everything was as planned
Same blood can be pumped instantly by blending just spinach and ugwu leaves
These patients yet are always on blood transfusion
So I wrote my article on no genotype not because if two weak immunity patients produce an offspring, he/she can't be equally weak immune but cos choice of a partner is not the foundation of this ailment
Everything has a root
Every ailment in existence today started somewhere and with someone
Preaching genotype is only deceit and keeps shattering these people's hope
Tell them the truth
Tell them the truth its their immunity cos limiting their knowledge to its genotype wouldn't solve anything
It all started from when humans breached God's design for living
Reason the proofs are on my fb page, website for all to Use and see for yourself
I don't give any human foods
You only follow your diet plans and see things for yourself
And do u know ma, there are people who are said to be AA but equally fall sick often ?
This showed me, just anybody can suffer these symptoms as far as your immunity is breached not cos your blood was grouped
Then lastly " virus "
No virus causing HIV hepatitis ma
This theory was passed to sell their drugs
If you see anybody vulnerable to ailment, its just immunity caused by lifestyle, no two ways
Whether you became weak immune cos you merged blood with a weak immunity patient, or your choice of foods, or even medications broke down your immunity, all are lifestyle issues
HIV wasn't there from the onset
Still what have been explaining
If it were virus, obviously humans in the past would have suffered same cos virus is a living organism
The last time I checked, God isn't creating anything new
Except you want to say the HIV/hepatitis virus just came into being
Kindly note " the moment your blood merges with these patients, anything flows ". If at the point you slept with Kayode he had staph, you might start suffering same
Why ?
You shared a part of him
Body fluids, blood et al
Not cos some imaginary virus were transferred
If Kayode got herpes, you must suffer same
If he's always feverish, expect to start experiencing that cos you have a part of him
And for the notice ma: " there's no ailment in existence that's incurable "

Medicine has failed to cure virtually every ailment cos it aims to remedy a problem with its source
Rays are sources of cancer, but they aim to remedy same cancer with rays in chemo

" So tell me, how does this work ? "

If HIV is viral it should have been affecting people from time immemorially

The fact it recently sprouted is a sign a switch in lifestyle is behind it "

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Do Anyone Knows Where I Can Get Cleaner Job Of 20K In Lagos / Senate Considers Buhari’s CBN Board Nominees One Year After / Hurry!!! Free Digital And Manual Vehicle Diagnostics Check In Abuja 30th-31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.