Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

In Need Of Durable Earpiece With Good Sound Quality - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of Durable Earpiece With Good Sound Quality (297 Views)

SOLD!Zealot S39 Super Bass With Good Sound Quality / How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? / Please Recommend Any Long Lasting And Good Sound Quality Earphone You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Durable Earpiece With Good Sound Quality by Lexmeizta: 9:19am On May 17, 2018
Top of the day to y'all.
Does anyone have any recommendations or have any durable earpiece with good sound quality?
I'm not particular about wired or not, preferably wired but I don't mind wireless once it's within budget. I do not like in-ear pieces, preference should be the traditional kind (like the iPhone kind).
Would appreciate if it has a mic and music/volume control too that works for iPhones.
Kindly comment if you have this.

(1) (Reply)

. / Reasons We Are On The Verge Of An EV Boom / Is There Any Mini Inverter Just Laptops ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.