Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 (898 Views)

How Can I Swap My Phone For A New One / Is The Samsung Galaxy S5 Still A Good Buy In 2018? / Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 9:22am On May 17, 2018
Good morning guys please what's your take on this.

Recently my Samsung S5 develop a fault and I had to change the body for #10.000 my fear now is the phone may not last before it develop another issue again.
Yesterday I met a phone dealer and him agree to swap my S5 to S6 for #23000.
But the issue now is if I should swap the phone with that price or continue using my S5 until this year run out before thinking of buying another phone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by biafraisdead(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Recently my Samsung S5 develop a fault and I had to change the body for #10.000 my fear now is the phone may not last before it develop another issue again.
But the issue now is if I should swap the phone with that price or continue using my S5 until this year run out before thinking of buying another phone.
what is happening to our youths?
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

what is happening to our youths?
what's the problem

1 Like

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by iXavier: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Do not swap, it isn't a good deal.
Save and buy a new phone instead.
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 9:45am On May 17, 2018
iXavier:

Do not swap, it isn't a good deal.
Save and buy a new phone instead.
why bro

Don't be angry I am asking

1 Like

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by giftedben: 9:46am On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

What kind of issues required you to change the body.
And why are you certain it may develop another fault.
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 17, 2018
You aint sure the one u re swapping for ain't got bigger problems wink
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by iXavier: 9:52am On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
why bro

Don't be angry I am asking

Cost.
S6 is already an old device.
Build on that 23K and get better, my opinion.
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 10:00am On May 17, 2018
giftedben:

What kind of issues required you to change the body.
And why are you certain it may develop another fault.
Early this month I took pic with the phone then off when ever I try to on the phone, it keep on and offing without showing the phone background.

I thought the problem was from the battery I changed it and it work but this time refuse to charge. Just yesterday I gave it to a phone technician and said the problem was from the Engine that it has damaged, so we change the body and it work completely well.

Why am thinking it may develop another issues that I hate to work on my phone and anytime I worked on my phone it keep having issues after few months.
krattoss:
You aint sure the one u re swapping for ain't got bigger problems wink
that's the fear bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 10:06am On May 17, 2018
iXavier:

Cost.
S6 is already an old device.
Build on that 23K and get better, my opinion.
S6 is just 2016 not old enough bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by giftedben: 10:08am On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Early this month I took pic with the phone then off when ever I try to on the phone, it keep on and offing without showing the phone background.

I thought the problem was from the battery I changed it and it work but this time refuse to charge. Just yesterday I gave it to a phone technician and said the problem was from the Engine that it has damaged, so we change the body and it work completely well.

Why am thinking it may develop another issues that I hate to work on my phone and anytime I worked on my phone it keep having issues after few months. that's the fear bro
Since your device problem have been solved, Saved your money and plan getting another device towards the end of the year, that way you are getting a better deal.
The Galaxy S6 may have FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN factor.
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 10:12am On May 17, 2018
giftedben:

Since your device problem have been solved, Saved your money and plan getting another device towards the end of the year, that way you are getting a better deal.
The Galaxy S6 may have FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN factor.
Thank you very much bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by GrandMufti: 10:26am On May 17, 2018
Sell the s5 and buy a new phone. You'll spend more than 10k to fix the next fault
Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by EzendiEgo1: 11:00am On May 17, 2018
GrandMufti:
Sell the s5 and buy a new phone. You'll spend more than 10k to fix the next fault
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 by iXavier: 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
S6 is just 2016 not old enough bro

That's two years behind.
It is old enough for me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno W2 Stop Supporting SIM / Tecno Pouvoir 1 Fraud / Infinix Hot 6x Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.