Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Smart Strategies To Utilize Email Marketing And Social Media For Your Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Smart Strategies To Utilize Email Marketing And Social Media For Your Business (241 Views)

How Can I Utilize Email Marketing For My ICO? / Bulk Email Marketing For Free / One Marketing Strategy People Fail To Utilize; GET IT NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Strategies To Utilize Email Marketing And Social Media For Your Business by SalzYwie: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
When you think about starting a business, you think about thousands of ideas. If you start doing research on Google, that number grows to be even bigger.
You can take inspiration from digital entrepreneurs and startups. Observe their strategies, and learn from both their mistakes and their successful tactics. You will get a clear idea as to what works and what does not – this is how you can develop your mind.
Fortunately, there are agencies who can help you to do your work. However, we are here to help those who want to manage and supervise their own services, at least for the time being.
First off, you should be aware that a website is not enough if you are considering starting an online business, or if you are looking to build your online presence along with your conventional business. Social Media and email Marketing are as significant as your website, if not even moreso.

Continue reading: http://www.skyideal.com.ng/2018/05/smart-strategies-to-utilize-email.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Made Easy With Zuba Online Mall / Fairly Used 220kva Fg Wilson Diesel Generator Is Now Available For Sale. / Advice Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.