Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures (2273 Views)

Two Female Bankers Fight Dirty Inside Banking Hall Over Yahoo Boy Customer / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures by Princsk1(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
It’s a big shame the rate at which some ladies are loosing their pride and morals carelessly all because of money.

According to the report, both ladies are bankers with one of the micro finance banks.

An eyewitness told NIGERIA HAPPENINGS, One of the ladies went behind the back of her colleague to corner the fat account of a businessman after giving the man her body.

Through their exchange of words, it was revealed that the ladies gave their body to the man but one of them lost out as the man still gave his account to just one of them.

"Why did you go behind to take his account after I took you there. You are mad. I will deal with you!"

"The man no like you, na me him like. Is it my fault? I gave him what he wanted and got the account

https://nghappenings.com/news/2018/05/shameful-female-bankers-fight-dirty-in-banking-hall-over-rich-businessman-see-photos/

1 Share

Re: SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures by Emmanuelesin(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2018
Shameful Nigerian lady's
Re: SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures by ernecy(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2018
This is embarrassing.

But the one with her back to the ground go collect enough beating.
Re: SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures by Nobody: 10:19am On May 17, 2018
...and the said man is chilling in his office sipping red wine while these ones are here losing the small dignity remaining by fighting. Odikwa egwu shocked

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Europe Through The Desert: Story Told By A Survivor. / Wladimir Klitschko Defeats Samuel Peter Once Again - Pics / Oloyede Must Be Fired By Whyte Habeeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.