Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos (42048 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 9:45am On May 17, 2018
Scores were injured after Shiite protesters clashed with police officers in Abuja recently. The Shiite members gathered for in the Nigerian capital, Abuja, to demand the release of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky who has been detained with his wife for over two years now.

The protests, which started peacefully on Monday and Tuesday turned violent after police forcefully dispersed the protesters.

A young was caught in the clash as he was hit by a bullet in the buttocks. Despite receiving treatments, report has it that the injury which is probably infected is getting worse by the day as can be seen in the pictures.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/shiite-member-shot-in-the-buttocks-durinhg-protest-in-abuja.html

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 9:46am On May 17, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2018

This is something else,damn,proper medical attention should be given to this young man please. Get well soon bro.

13 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by papoudaupolos: 9:48am On May 17, 2018
I keep avoiding police anything.
Even rescue I no want

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by MemeTroll: 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Idg weren’t they the same ones throwing stones about around ncc and destroying cars? What were they expecting? A pat on the back?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by ernecy(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Would they ever be peace in the world
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by MrRichy(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2018
OP abeg add Graphic.

the injury is probably infected. bullet wound no fit big like that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:53am On May 17, 2018
..Unaa say Jonathan Na WOMAN make e leave office, Dem don give una MAN now to rule una, how e be?

Even though I feel pity for him and his ass, this picture won't let me stop laughing.
grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by forreelinc(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2018
grin tell him to sit down and be humble

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Jesusloveyou: 9:53am On May 17, 2018
Jesus
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by columbus007(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2018
and he may never going to be able to sit down soon enough.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Jazzlite: 9:59am On May 17, 2018
Na so I wan do airforce1 and Jasonscolari

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Bethel4Life(f): 10:03am On May 17, 2018
no wonder some people refer to this country as zoo..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by doctokwus: 10:08am On May 17, 2018
Seems he went home and started home treatment and the wound is now infected/septic with risk of gangrene.
That guy's life is at risk.
That guy should be in a hospital asap and aggressively managed,lest his name is sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Timichael(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2018
Sorry boy, your name is not Yusuff, the son of Buhari. Nobody will be fired for harming you. You won't still be flown out too. Nigeria is not working but they insist we wait till 2023 before incompetence is voted out.

9 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2018
Wenext u hear protest, u will run for ur life
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2018
shocked shocked

Nigerian police and jungle justice are like 5 and 6.....

Meanwhile the picture of the yansh looks like mama Nkechi fried eggs....delicious

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by rifasenate11(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
what do you expect.. snipping citizens that they were mandated to serve..
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Badtman(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
Am not here to comment about this particular post but i want raise an alarm on how Nairaland are gradually becoming beggars land cox i don't believe those new monikers seeking for financial help anymore. many are scammers

Oga Seun should do needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
Is it just me or someone is else is disgusted by the graphics?
See my signature though.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by narorose(f): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
So sorry,i pray u get well soon

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Everex(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
hmm, he's feeling now as big boy...if you like don't go to hospital and receive treatment, be snapping pix up and down

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by maestrojohn(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:
grin tell him to sit down and be humble
shu.t up
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by omobabaonimalu(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2018
Olorun maje kin bo ninu wahala Naijiriya yii... Kiwon tete the Visa Mii... Kinle tunbo ma yin o logo nigba gbogbo... Amiin. Am just tired of everything... cry cry cry
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22pm On May 17, 2018
Chai.
Chai.
Chai.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by cocoboss(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2018
nawa oh, nasso man take lose yansh shocked
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by xreal: 12:24pm On May 17, 2018
He needs medical attention.

This isn't a fresh wound.

Looks more like a burn.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by nams77: 12:24pm On May 17, 2018
columbus007:
and he may never going to be able to sit down soon enough.
He may likely die when that infection becomes systemic or gangrenous. I pity him Sha...He is staring at death in the face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.