Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (51824 Views)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2018
Pearl05:
I'm more concerned with the fingers wearing the rings
Savage
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by memory123(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2018
Pearl05:
lolz
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2018
lol that one dude is browsing bombs through a catalog
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Nigerians are very creative and talented people" don't mistake the people with the government..

Kudos for ridding your streets of the hazards of empty bullet shells.

Let the rings be a reminder of the dangers of Islamic extremisim around you..

Boko haram does not pay.. Education is the key.

Join your hands together and return those shoe maker / shiners basket that the government gave you the other day..

Demand for books and Biro's instead of needle and thread. The government do not want you to be educated but want their children to study in the best schools. Northerners arise and demand
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by crownson(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2018
I would say that is creativity. What do you think?
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Skepticus: 5:07pm On May 17, 2018
Pearl05:

You'd love to fingered by them, right?
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
Skepticus:

You'd love to fingered by them, right?

They are malnourished and dehydrated.

1 Like

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
These guys can wear rings for Nigeria
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Mactee007: 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code
*tonyudoh*

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
Mohammed Ciroma has expressed concern after he discovered that some residents of a village in Maiduguri are now making rings with empty bullet shells.

Read what he wrote below;
"We went to one settled village in #maiduguri today, to sensitize them on dangers of landmines and other unexploded devices.

To my surprise, when they saw the pictures of bullets and other dangerous objects, they said, "we use to make rings with the empty bullet shells. I was like really?, i then said let me see the rings that you guys claimed to have make from the bullets shells, three guys showed me the rings on their fingers."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-expresses-concern-as-residents-in-maiduguri-village-make-rings-with-empty-bullet-shells.html

Nigerian managers(leaders)The ordinary Nigerians, as we are called, are suffering. Look at the fingers of the three men wearing the rings, it shows the highest stage of suffering.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Wisebird22(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2018
you think its ordinary ring?dats african bullet prove,shoot them den u will see hw ur bullet wil bounce bck.they so much believe in charms.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by wtfcoded: 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
Is that why u should post ugly fingers online?
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by nelxxy(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2018
those fingers though

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2018
nothing is waste anymore in this country
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2018
Pearl05:

What is wrong with their fingers? They are farmers and artisans. And that's how all farmers and artisans fingers look like from the South to the North. Those fingers are healthy and strong, they are not pens fingers.

1 Like

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2018
Pearl05:

They are malnourished and dehydrated.

Funny. When was the last time you looked at the fingers of a farmer or artisans in your community? Have ever looked at the bricklayer's hands/fingers? Blacksmith? No? There you are.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by adecz: 12:50am On May 18, 2018
xreal:
In arts, craft and dexterity generally, artist make use of readily available resources.

Maybe there are more bullet shells on the floor than other metals.

Hope they are already exploded.

No,

They are live bullets with
explosive cap & gunpowder still inside...

What a question!!! sad sad sad
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by xreal: 4:36am On May 18, 2018
adecz:

No,

They are live bullets with
explosive cap & gunpowder still inside...

What a question!!! sad sad sad

Almajiri, how market?
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2018
See skin..

Godamnit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.