Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Solution To Prison Service Recruitment Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solution To Prison Service Recruitment Website (1031 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Prison Service Recruitment Website by Xavier9ja(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
I'll just be brief because the process is just simple. Install hide.me vpn on your system and connect it when you want to access the prison service website and see the website become faster than speed of light.

That's just the solution.

Any blogger that post this info on his/her blog without giving me credit, may amadioha accompanied with ogun with a little spice of alekwu visit that blogger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multiple New Jobs Available (20 Positions) / Customer Service Representative / Vacancies For Lag Bus (BRT) Ticketing Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.