Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers (16830 Views)

Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Slay Queens And Their Boyfriends Busted For Robbery In Rivers State. Photos / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by idris4eva(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2018
I mean e that is I mean transmission to transition I mean transmission for the effective of transmission transmission

Gbogbo yin okan le kure ni
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
This country?
It's a lost course.

The police might come out to say that the bank transfer screenshot was doctored.

Or that the complainant is a criminal.

What do we expect from the Nigerian police? Their boss is not yet done with TRANSMISSION

Nonsense country
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Astonmartin(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2018
I came to check the name and behold na d skull miners again Afonja why

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by princeade86(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol at the Narration, "SARS"
That's a good one, with that, it will be hard for Omotosho to deny it grin grin
lol. he can say he helped her buy something and she don't have cash at hand.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 11:14am On May 17, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Afonja SARS robbing afonja olosho.
Issa family affair

That's how they are going to live in Oduduwa Republic

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by wiringdpt(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2018
Only if we all come together, tribalism is one of our main problem.
deafeyez:

And soon we will have that.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by koolaid87: 11:26am On May 17, 2018
He even resemble dem baddo gang with him big jumbo lips like Jay-Z

Oga Idris, pls #endSARsmission
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Oreofepeters: 11:28am On May 17, 2018
SARS is government licensed arm robbers. I don't see any sign they scrapping them anytime soon.

imagine IGP their oga is also a dullard like buhari.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by bros856: 11:37am On May 17, 2018
IGP of police please handle this lady's report urgently. This guys are messing up your effort to clean off criminals in both high and low places in the country. Keep up with your good work. Please employ more educated policemen who will always feel ashamed to act in a terrible way like this. thanks.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by eluquenson(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2018
The necessary authority should charge him for bribery tongue

We are crazy in this (shithole)country.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by talk2percy(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2018
Nothing will happen to him, this government is a mess. How can the people that are meant to protect lives be destroying it on daily basis and the government is forming a blind eye about it??
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by seangy4konji: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
see him face
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by delishpot: 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
Let me not look for trouble today.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2018
247frolicboss:
A member of the SARS division of the Nigerian police force has been accused taking bribes from the general public in Ikorodu axis of Lagos state. His name is Charles Omotosho, he is a SARS operative that harasses people in Ikorodu.

Forcing them to make transfers or he will “ waste their lives “.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-sars-official-busted-for-bribery-through-bank-transfers/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

I thought you people are happy when they arrest yahoo boys. yahoo boys steal millions from white and allow them to live. SARS ask you to make option common five thousand naira or your life. who do this thing to Nigeria Buhari is a lawless leader.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 17, 2018
eluquenson:
The necessary authority should charge him for bribery tongue

We are crazy in this (shithole)country.

so this is how you judge? is this bribe case or life treating? or murder attempt the victim only bail her life with 5,000 naira

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
delishpot:
Let me not look for trouble today.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by orisa37: 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
Ewon gbere.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Tobykol: 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
One day for the thief, one day for the owner. Idiot!
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by hokafor(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
When the Senate invited the IGP he started giving excuses why he can't come to the chambers not knowing that the man can not read and write. What do you expect when such a person is in charge of SARs
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by willibounce1(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
I wont lie, most of the corrupt SARS guys rhat go about harassing and extorting money from people are yoruba officers. This is not about going tribal. Many of them ate very desperate and can actually kill you if you refuse to give them money. The NP should look into the matter. I am yoruba and most corrupt SARS guys are of yoruba tribe.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by deafeyez: 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
wiringdpt:
Only if we all come together, tribalism is one of our main problem.

Yes, Tribalism is a big problem.

However, these same crop of politicians who are determined to hold unto power may still be the same set to stir up the revolution.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247 hope u see what i was telling u about our SARS and police officers yesterdaycheesy. I swear ehn...our police force are completely useless.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by GistFullGround: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
By their leader, ye shall know them

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by ebuk4real(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
ask4double:
Please all those Transmitting this Transmitter to the Transmitted transmission be careful before you will be transmitted thru the Transmitter to Abuja for Transfusion...#yeyecountry

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by chamoworldwide: 1:42pm On May 17, 2018
that was how they spotted me carrying a backpack around F1 in ikorodu,was asked to enter there van which i did without putting up resistance
since those SARS couldn't find anything incriminating on my laptop after rigorous checking,they requested for the receipt which i provided,as if that wasn't enough they started another round of search on my nokia torchlight phone that was held together with a rubber band
One of them said they should let me go,that cant they see even my laptop and phone looks outdated,saying this one no get money oo
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 17, 2018

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
if their head fumbled with ordinary transmission is it his minions that will now know that they can be traced if transfers are used as means of collecting bribe?
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by SOFTENGR: 2:14pm On May 17, 2018
temitopepeter:
sars is your friend
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Babysheart(f): 5:15pm On May 17, 2018
Face of a thief.
Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by Lalas247(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Lalas247 hope u see what i was telling u about our SARS and police officers yesterdaycheesy. I swear ehn...our police force are completely useless.
in 3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2018
Transmission to emissions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battles With Troops In Kaduna / Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina / Man Brutalised And Accused Of Armed Robbery By The Nigerian Army Personnel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.