Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buffon To Leave Juventus At The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon To Leave Juventus At The End Of The Season (210 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) / Buffon To Retire Unless Juve Win UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buffon To Leave Juventus At The End Of The Season by Dupsight: 11:15am On May 17, 2018
Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has announced that he will leave the club at the end of the season.

Saturday's Serie A home clash with Verona will, therefore, be his last for the Turin giants.

He has confirmed that he will take a few weeks to decide his future.

"Over the next three days, full of emotion, I will, after two or three days of reflection, make a definitive decision," he said.

"I'll try to follow whatever calls to my soul and my nature."

He did, however, exclude for playing for another Italian club, even resurgent Parma, who may play top-flight football next term after bankruptcy in 2015.

https://amazgist.com.ng/blog/buffon-to-leave-juventus-at-the-end-of-the-season/
Re: Buffon To Leave Juventus At The End Of The Season by dekronik: 11:26am On May 17, 2018
FP please. For who Buffon is and what he has contributed to the game and to Juventus, the world will truly miss a legend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Svitolina Sinks Halep To Win Italian Open / Free Tips / Adidas Parley Ultra Boost Perforamnce Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.