Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. (5072 Views)

Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / Aba Boys Don Come With Odeshi! Oya Now... Soldiers Din Run.. / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by ChilledPill: 11:43am On May 17, 2018
Barely 48hrs the clothe is already out and selling.

Cc:lalasticlala seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Deprofessional(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2018
Chai Buhari
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Cyynthialove(f): 11:50am On May 17, 2018
Is it going to make wave like this below. grin grin ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Fmartin(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2018
cant wait to do my own photoshop. Let the transmissison, i mean... confusion, err... Competition begin... grin

8 Likes

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by GudluckIBB(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2018
Transmission has taken over accolades and assurance

Nigeria matter don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by ChilledPill: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Its going to make wave like this below. grin grin
Yes 'my oga at the top' clothe

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by oshe11: 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Police go Arrest anybody wearing that Shirtcheesy

I move for our senators to wear it next week during plenary....

Those in favor say HI, while those against it say Nay!

16 Likes

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by oshe11: 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
ChilledPill:

Yes 'my oga at the top' clothe
Thats what she was reffering to na
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by MrUnder: 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said After several attempts to get his speech right, the IGP, struggling with his paper, apologised to his audience. “Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said. However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end there. A man in suit joins him to help hold down his script, and even helped with the pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t make the reading any better for the IGP. “All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?” he continued. “Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission.”

11 Likes

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Khd95(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
another job created by apc grin grin grin
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by dadebayo1(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2018
Who ever wears the cloth will end up in police custody and will be held until transmission commission is paid and wait for approval of transmission transmission . commission while praying sarsmission does not pick you enroute transmission
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by nabiz(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2018
MrUnder:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to
transmission, I mean transmission to have
effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean,
apprehensive towards the recommendation,
recommended formation effective and
effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for the effective in the police
command,” Idris said
After several attempts to get his speech
right, the IGP, struggling with his paper,
apologised to his audience.
“Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said.
However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end
there. A man in suit joins him to help hold
down his script, and even helped with the
pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t
make the reading any better for the IGP.
“All effective the transmission, other
transmission, I can state without
contradiction that I have commissioned
what?” he continued.
“Over transmission of, over transmission of,
over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other
heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission
transmission, recommendation transmission.”
i laugh yesterday so tee i trowey good red oil somebody send to us from village. it still de pain me

2 Likes

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by mukhcech(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
nabiz:
i laugh yesterday so tee i trowey good red oil somebody send to us from village. it still de pain me

Good for you.
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by IdeyFindWife: 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Its going to make wave like this below. grin grin

That one is a classic. That guy mumu na 24-karat customized.

Nothing fit be like my #Oga@TheTop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by IamPlato(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2018

Police Will See This As A Reason To Catch People and Make Money
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Auladimeji(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
MrUnder:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said After several attempts to get his speech right, the IGP, struggling with his paper, apologised to his audience. “Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said. However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end there. A man in suit joins him to help hold down his script, and even helped with the pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t make the reading any better for the IGP. “All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?” he continued. “Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission.”
funke!!!

1 Like

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by abbeyty(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
Wear the T shirt at your own risk, if naija police catch
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by johnnyvid(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
This is INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE IDRIS in Nigeria
Now you know why he refused to Appear before the #SENATE
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAEd-1tVxbE
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Viserion: 5:41pm On May 17, 2018
Is this the transmission of the transmission I mean transmission of the effort I mean eh at the transmission We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command. I mean transmission other transmission Sorry sir I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

1 Like

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by mikhe2(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2018
Dino Melaye go like rock the shirt lol

2 Likes

Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by psucc(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2018
Dem don break him hand already. E be like na Evans money come affect this man.
mikhe2:
Dino Melaye go like rock the shirt lol
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by Lastine: 10:30pm On May 17, 2018
That's what happen when you go strong head with peoole like saraki, they are stupid people, the will juat transmission the transmitting of your career danu
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by mikhe2(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2018
psucc:
Dem don break him hand already. E be like na Evans money come affect this man.
lol
Re: Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission.. by jom28gy(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives The Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award. Pics / Buhari Under Pressure, Face Hard Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.