Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (845 Views)

Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details About Nkechi Blessing / Nigerian Man Shares Semi-nude Photos, Blasts Those Against His Lifestyle / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by umahi88(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
Nigerian self-acclaimed male Barbie, Olanrewaju Idris Okuneye, better known as Bobrisky has revealed how much he makes on a weekly basis and declared his intention of wanting a gender reconstructive surgery.

In an interview with Broadway TV, the effeminate sat to discuss his business and gender – the cosmetics entrepreneur shared how much he makes in a week, revealing that he also owns 2 shops, one in Lekki Phase 1 and the other in Yaba.

He also revealed that if he had the option to undergo reconstructive surgery to change his gender, he would.

Watch him speak below:......follow the link below

source: http://www.newsvib.com/2018/05/i-make-n600000-every-week-bobrisky-reveals-shocking-details-of-his-lifestyle-video.html

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by okwabayi(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
I don't believe him.
One thing I wonder: if most Nigerians hate homosexuals, cross dressers and transsexuals then who are the 600,000+ followers he has on social media? I know the followers aren't foreigners because I come across comments in Yoruba, Igbo and it won't surprise me to see a bit of Hausa here and there.

Nigerians: a hypocritical bunch.
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by ireke(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2018
okwabayi:
I don't believe him.
One thing I wonder: if most Nigerians hate homosexuals, cross dressers and transsexuals then who are the 600,000+ followers he has on social media? I know the followers aren't foreigners because I come across comments in Yoruba, Igbo and it won't surprise me to see a bit of Hausa here and there.

Nigerians: a hypocritical bunch.

Hahaha.... You can't even start to call us (nigerians) hypocrites because of this small one.

My country that has over 90% of the population being either Christians or Muslims and yet breweries and distilleries are smiling to the bank with profits.

Any small thing wey babe do, na so you go dey hear "olosho" upandan like say we no fit stand them (oloshos) but you will be surprised that the real oloshos hardly lack customers.

We are not just hypocrites. Our hypocrisy is becoming highly hypocritical

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Group Nigeria Shared 5,000 Bags Of Rice In Ogun State / President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation On Friday, October 1, 20 / Latest Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.