Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Which Isp To Subscribe Too - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Isp To Subscribe Too (620 Views)

Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan / Ideas Needed In Setting Up Neighbourhood Isp? (to Serve Up To 20 Houses) / Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Isp To Subscribe Too by cyberpsi(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2010
Hi Guys. I could use some advice. I want to subscribe to a new ISP cos i'm tired of the Visafone that i'm using. Though its working properly and hardly gives me any issues, the speed leaves something to be desired. So i'm hoping maybe anyone could recommend a good ISP to use. THe ones i'm considering are SWIFT, Ugo by Cobranet or Multilinks. Any Comments
Re: Which Isp To Subscribe Too by jdoss: 10:20pm On May 24, 2010
I would suggest holding off on any hardware investment until about July. Main One has landed, and should go live in June. That should affect the entire ISP landscape. The internet in general should start to get faster next month, and cheaper in the next three months. If I was in your shoes, I would wait till the dust has started to settle before pitching my tent in anyone's camp.

(1) (Reply)

hi / Need Help Wit My Freedom Software / I Need To Get This Spec. Of Laptop, Can You Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.