Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today (54826 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by wakes: 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
sad
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Firgemachar: 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
RIP
The face was more popular than the name.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Delivar(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

Am sure you are part of those castigating the IGP for grammatical blunders.
Can you point out the grammatical blunder?
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by kmaster007: 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
y in Canada.. no b naija dem supposed to burial her body

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Aplaudez(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
Dust we are, unto dust we'll return! RIP ma'am! Regards to my dad!
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Konze70: 3:39pm On May 17, 2018
Must u comment on every topic ? Why not respect this woman now that she is no more? Death is something every one should taste sooner or later.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Pidginwhisper: 3:39pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:
Why not buried in her home country? Even corpses are rejecting Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by sammirano: 3:39pm On May 17, 2018
I read somewhere that she already earned her citizenship, perhaps the reason for the burial there.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Raiders: 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either her family is so poor to afford flying her corpse down to Nigeria for a proper burial,

or

She is worthless to them.
it cost 10,000 USD to transport a corpse to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by tishbite41(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
is she a Canadian? is she married to one? was she born there? if d answers to these questions are negative, then y living a fake life even in death?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by xreal: 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
tishbite41:
is she a Canadian? is she married to one? was she born there? if d answers to these questions are negative, then y living a fake life even in death?

Auladimeji:
cry Well I can't waste my RIP, You will only RIP if obeys God's command. that's all

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Minimee101: 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
She's a Canadian citizen
Andyibest:
was she born in canada

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Tolbanks(f): 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
cry Well I can't waste my RIP, You will only RIP if obeys God's command. that's all

Your brain transmits wrongly and the transmitter has transmitted your brain to yous anos angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Minimee101: 3:42pm On May 17, 2018
See God's PA talking
Auladimeji:
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Konze70: 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either her family is so poor to afford flying her corpse down to Nigeria for a proper burial,

or

must you comment on every topic ?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by kapelvej: 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
Money to bring her corpse can be channel into charity in her memory.

Delivar:
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by roqrules04(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
RIP aunty Aisha..
She was one of my favorite Yoruba actress cry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by successyoung(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Delivar(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=67642536][/quote]
Oya correct me na
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by U2ice(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
R.I.P

I belong to comment readers association of Africa (CRAOA)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we don't look for trouble oo... And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association,
#hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.

You didn't sign for us ..just be d President
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by banji001: 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
allanphash7:
We all live to die

No one knows where he/she will be buried

I just like this woman

RIP

No one get out of this world alive

I swear no body gets out alive, I also like her so much..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by rhythyson: 3:47pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

or

Fear God oooo
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Lucasbalo(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

or

You are so worthless and vile to spout the garbage you just did. When you die, you will probably be thrown in the thick forest that abounds in your village where wild animals will devour your carcass.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Krak(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:

Do you know how many millions it will cost bringing the body back to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by summerflame(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2018
kmaster007:
y in Canada.. no b naija dem supposed to burial her body
Did u go to school at all idiot?
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Adewunmibaba(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

or

Will you just shut up, you are not sensitive at all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by tectonotimes: 3:55pm On May 17, 2018
Why must she be burried in Canada? Click on the first link on my signature if you are an exporter or an intending one.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by wink2015(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2018
Being buried in Canada seem to suggest she is a valid Canada residence with residential visa papers.

But burying her in Nigeria where she is well known especially in the south west part of Nigeria would have make some good meaning.

She is just a stranger in Canada!

RIP!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 17, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
tishbite41:
She has the citizenship of Canada.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Skmoda360(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2018
Andyibest:
was she born in canada
ask daddy freeze or buhari that question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals / Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.