Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear (810 Views)

Please Watch, Share And Please Don't Forget To Subscribe To My Youtube Ch Thanks / Checkout Emmanuella's Sister. A Very Short Funny Comedy Skit,watch And Comment / Akpos Comedy Skits. Watch And Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by essay123(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_WvGAhMlQ

A sound is played and people hear different sounds Laurel or Yanny. At first I taught it was a joke until my house mate and I listened at these same time and heard different sounds. I heard Laurel and he heard Yanny.
Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
Had you both eaten that day before listening to this?

I know buhari has made things hard and most Nigerians only eat dinner now

So if you had both been forced to fast all day and listened to this you may as well hear indomie is ready or come and eat

Just saying
Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by essay123(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
Lol, e dey amaze me as him dey hear Yanny.
Lakeside79:
Had you both eaten that day before listening to this?

I know buhari has made things hard and most Nigerians only eat dinner now

So if you had both been forced to fast all day and listened to this you may as well hear indomie is ready of come and eat

Just saying
Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by 9inches(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2018
Na Laurel I hear o, but all 5 people I'm with say they hear Yanny undecided
Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by CassieV(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2018
When I first listened to it yesterday I heard Yanny, later on I heard Laurel.
This morning I heard Yanny, right now I'm hearing Laurel again.

Reminds me of The dress, do you remember that dress? What color do you see?

Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by essay123(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2018
Was very funny yesterday . See argument oh. We put am for speaker, I dey hear laurel clearly and two of my housemates could hear Yanny. A big mystery
9inches:
Na Laurel I hear o, but all 5 people I'm with say they hear Yanny undecided

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by essay123(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2018
I see white and gold oh, some people see blue and black lol
CassieV:

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is Going Crazy Over This. Please Watch And Comment On What You Hear by 9inches(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2018
CassieV:

Same here, I initially heard Yanny and some moments later I heard Laurel, and it continues to be laurel.

I remember this dress too. I saw and still see it as blue and gold.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Civilian Seen Fighting A Soldier, Today, At Akala, Idi Oro, Mushin, Lagos / A Man Who Couldn't Answer A Simple Question. See Argument / Hilarious Church Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.