Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) (1578 Views)

How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) / How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) / How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) by BroadstoneHomes: 2:39pm On May 17, 2018
The NHF Mortgage Loan

The NHF loan is the short form for National Housing Fund Loan. The Loan is from the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) at 6% interest rate for the Maximum loan of Fifteen Million Naira (NGN 15,000,000), having a maximum repayment period of 30 years and maximum repayment age of 60 years. In other words, you can have access to the fund from the government of up to Fifteen Million Naira NGN 15,000,000 and pay back with the number of years you have left in Service, bearing in mind that we will retire at 60 years.

As a Nigerian (18 years +), you are entitled to the housing loan for the purpose of getting yourself a befitting home. Amazing Right?

So many government workers just see the NHF deductions monthly without making use of the benefits. In doubt? Ask any Government Worker for proof. But Do not despair if you are not a Government Worker because even workers in the private sector and business owners can have access to the National Housing Fund.

If you want to learn more about the NHF Scheme, and get a guide on how you can easily make the best use of it in accessing Affordable Luxurious Properties in Abuja, call our Financial Advisors for professional Assistance.
Henry – 08118770004
Victoria-08118770009
Jojo -08118770011

You are welcome.
Re: How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) by specialguest(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2018
Hi, visited your property at fort royal homes on airport road and I must say they are lovely. It will be nice if you can put up the type of houses and the amount for each here.

1 Like

Re: How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) by Lala2018: 12:25pm On May 30, 2018
So working with FG over 10 years debited the housing funds that long what steps do I take to access the loan and I really don't mind the project in Abuja although am domicilled in the SS .
Re: How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) by BroadstoneHomes: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
specialguest:
Hi, visited your property at fort royal homes on airport road and I must say they are lovely. It will be nice if you can put up the type of houses and the amount for each here.

Thank you very much ma'am. Duly noted.
Re: How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) by BroadstoneHomes: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lala2018:
So working with FG over 10 years debited the housing funds that long what steps do I take to access the loan and I really don't mind the project in Abuja although am domicilled in the SS .

You are a contributor already, so you are qualified to access the National Housing Fund. All you need to do is find a property on mortgage (thankfully, I've got you covered, click the link http://broadstoneproperties.org/how-to-own-your-home-in-abuja-with-nhf-mortgage/ for properties up for mortgage). You would need to pay EQUITY to the property developer, this basically is 30% of the fund you intend to loan from the Govt. After the Equity has been paid, some documents are released from the property developers which you would use to access the fund.
The procedure is simple but technical. For Further explanation on this, kindly call Dekpe on 08118770011

(1) (Reply)

Highest offer so far N180m! Market block of flats in Lekki and be rich / Which Peer To Peer Netwrk Can I Use 40k To Achieve 1.4m In 4 Months....? / Please Help Is ARM Money Market Fund Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.