Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha (1008 Views)

Davido’s Fiancée Chioma Causes Stir As She Shakes Her Soft And Huge ‘bortors’ [W / Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by WotzupNG: 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
Popular Ghanaian pastor, Prophet Kumchacha has revealed the kind of women he has taste for. According to Kumchacha who spoke on Joy Prime, women with big boobs and huge butt turn him on.

“For me, I love women with Stanchart and Barclays. Meaning women who have huge boobs and heavily endowed backside”, he said.

When asked if he would want to be in a relationship with Afia Schwarzenegger, he added:

“Afia Schwarzenegger cannot be my taste. She is like that Microfinance that took peoples monies away in the Brong Ahafo region. She is like DKM.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/prophet-kumchacha-big-boobs-huge-butt/

1 Like

Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by smartxyz(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
Hian undecided
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by uyaima: 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
Waiting
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by Whizdorm001(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
Fake prophet

Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by temitopepeter: 4:11pm On May 17, 2018
man of god not God
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by Tamarapetty(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2018
Just imagine
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2018
who no like better thing..I like em big and huge too

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Ex Wife,lilian Esoro Speaks On Divorce And Motherhood In A Video / Nigerian Model With The 40 Million Hair, Chika Lann Shows Off Her Bae / ‘I Can’t Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex’ – Nollywood Actress, Bolatito Sowun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.