Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) (30223 Views)

Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu / Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
Something is about to happen.....
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by awesomet1(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
No computer on Bubu's table??
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Champele(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
First time in nigeria history, my country have a working president. Sai baba

4 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Buratai Should come to Borno and travel to all local Governments here by Road
so that you can accuse him of doing campaign
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by avrex3k(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
Another dance loading...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2018
Transmission of the 2 northern illiterates.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2018
awesomet1:
My president uses tablet instead.

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 4:57pm On May 17, 2018
There is nothing he would say to PMB except, ranakadede Ogwa, i am here to tell you that the Infidels are receiving it very hot, i know you are confirming it from Benue, Southern Kaduna,Kogi, Adamawa ,Taraba, Plateau , Kwara,etc, Ogwa you heard what our slave T.Y Danjuma said last time to kwonfam my words, Ogwa your boy came por more protection, order and new strategies por our foot soldiers the Herdsmen, many feful are rejecting our Foolanini feful anywhere they gwo in this kwantri nowdays ooo, have you gotten any new plans prom our slave pazas the Arabs? ogwa remember your last phromise of a pine house in Dubai,kai ogwa you are too much walahi , shegge ya banza kowa i, while PMB would say, gwood work my bvoi , my only kwonsan is that Tough Inyamiri bvoi Nnamdi Kalu, walai any time i remember that bvoi i run to London por take cover oh no no por tacheck up, ONE NIGERIA INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
tucky200:
drink together for ramadan ?? You need sen5e
Fasting break by 6pm na.After the fasting they will all gather drinking burukutu and fura de nunu.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by gidgiddy: 5:09pm On May 17, 2018
These are two well known terrorists
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by dapiahno(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2018
gmoni2:

Buhari right fingers look swollen, it seems like he was on IV few days ago.
hawk eyez
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2018
IME1:
angry
My good friend Olámísojí just wrote on his page

"...saw the following on a WhatsApp platform. Happy reflection:
Yes ,but wait a minute o, I don't know why Buhari's children are not campaigning for him on social media d way some youths are campaigning for him here. Abeg does it mean they are not supporting their father?"

People should stop all these propaganda
There is no difference between 6 and half a dozen
APC = PDP
if the army was not loyal to GEJ
And GEJ shared their money via Dasuki
There's no difference between that and
the selective 'dances' PMB is doing with Buratai
What impetuous?
You send pylons to the East and send puppies and doves to the North East and breeze to the middle belt?

angry lipsrsealed

If you know the insult they get from Nigerians whenever they make any post, even if it's not related to their father, you will understand
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by sexdoll: 5:56pm On May 17, 2018
a very solid military handshake.

this is what we in the army call man 2 man!

ride on sai baba

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by SternProphet: 6:02pm On May 17, 2018
awesomet1:

No computer on Donald Trump's, Putin's, Merkel's tables as well.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Deshola: 6:33pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by 9jaArea: 6:58pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:
ask Buhari the PAEDOPHILE-IN-CHIEF what that map in front of him is talking about and see how their will be an omission in transmission
Buhari was actually good at Map reading in his days as a young military officer, Katsina Alu the former CJN was part of a military training course where PMB came tops in Map reading. Alu could not make it to the military after he failed, he later went on to study law.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by cashkid: 7:10pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:
ask Buhari the PAEDOPHILE-IN-CHIEF what that map in front of him is talking about and see how their will be an omission in transmission

As if ur papa too go fit explain anything on the map grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by es144000: 7:11pm On May 17, 2018
The president seems to have woken up to the security challenges.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by Mactee007: 8:25pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code 'tonyudoh'

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:16pm On May 17, 2018
Getting ready to overrun the remaining south he is yet to smile to and how to station soldiers in the polling booth during election.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by positivethought: 9:44pm On May 17, 2018
shouldn't the chief of defense staff have done this?.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by luckyogor(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2018
Mass murderer.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2018
eranko olodo meji

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by opribo(m): 3:34am On May 18, 2018
Why is Bubu almost toppling over just to handshake burutai who is standing almost a pole away.
Is Bubu subservient to buratai or what. This buratai of a man must mean a lot to this government.
No wonder he is amongst the untouchables
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by newslifeop: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
ohh
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2018
Where the chief of defence staff Olufashakin its like he is just a common or meer figure head their is no chain of command.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention / Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.