Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What are some easy ways To Die In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What are some easy ways To Die In Nigeria? (258 Views)

Easy Ways To Make FREE Money Online In Nigeria 2024 / FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary / Easy Ways To Make Extra Money At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What are some easy ways To Die In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
This country na WA. To even get menial jobs is a big problem.

I have been reaching out the agric section and the to members who are big in agric to work as labourer on their farm but still no headway.

I'll do any manual job so far it is legal and willing to relocate anywhere in the country possible.

Which way nigeria.

I now understand why those who left for Egypt did so. When you don't have anything to live for in this country, such daring adventures will seem park walk when presented to you.

Please help out if you have any connection to any work feasible.

Some of us want to just survive for the mean time.

My whatsapp: 09055247198

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Internal Control And Risk Management / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Latest Recruitment 2018 / Urgently: In Need Of A TOEFL/IELTS Tutor In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.