Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How To Inexpensively Evaluate Your Credentials For Admissions Or Work Purposes. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Inexpensively Evaluate Your Credentials For Admissions Or Work Purposes. (314 Views)

Nigerian Schools And Courses Accepting Two Sittings For Admissions / Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Inexpensively Evaluate Your Credentials For Admissions Or Work Purposes. by wealthpos(f): 6:58pm On May 17, 2018
Higher Institution of learning and employers rely on bodies evaluating Credential evaluation bodies to determine the value of foreign grades and credentials for admission or employment purposes. Many international students must present their credentials and transcripts for evaluation before admission in the United States and Canada. I will be sharing with you some recognized bodies specialized in this in this article, because it is very important for students and other immigrants to understand how the international credential services work.

Approved Credential Evaluators in the United States

Some of the credential evaluators in the U.S emerged when the international student’s statistics studying in the US skyrocketed above 20,000 per annum after the second world war. And as I write this article, the number has increased to more than 1 million. I think the government saw a very good way to generate funds through understanding the grades of every student coming from India, Nigeria, South Korea, Indonesia etc. And this has really helped the US bring down the rising cost of higher education in recent times because the enrollment of some of the international students took care of the pressure to keep the tuition affordable. Even though some schools evaluate credentials themselves, yet the following professional associations have played a huge role in sustaining the act. These bodies maintain the standards in making sure the criteria are met before accepting a student or an employee.

Read more:https://tutorafrique.com/approved-credential-evaluators-in-the-united-states-and-canada/

(1) (Reply)

The Education And Living Cost For Study In Australia / See Final Year Student Of UNN Who Got Engaged On Her Birthday With Range Rover / 2018 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Decided On June 26_jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.