Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police (41127 Views)

Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by AnonymousIP: 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

If an officer wants to search you in your house/ car, he must first surrender himself for searching. This is the procedure. Ask politely. #AskThePolice

BY APOKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6975/search-a-police-officer-before-he-or-she-searches-your-car-or-house-ngr-police/

cc; lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by AnonymousIP: 7:55pm On May 17, 2018

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by dkronicle(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2018
Lols no go tell sars that one sha

32 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by DanielOc: 8:01pm On May 17, 2018
Who takes the Nigerian Police force serious
After its Head man disgraced himself...

Shocking himself with a Transformer Transmittable to a Transmission grin grin grin

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by carbon1224(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2018
Not in Nigeria here. Na slap them go take wire you

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Treasure17(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2018
Try that at your own peril.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Lonestar124: 8:03pm On May 17, 2018
Perilous procedure.... Proceed in your own risk cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Pierohandsome: 8:05pm On May 17, 2018
Police complicating issues for the masses.

Which police wil surrender himself for a search? Or who wil ask a police man to surrender himself for a search without been molested by the police, and what is the rationale behind the idea of searching a police man first?

Rubbish police

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Paperwhite(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2018
Guess the police should first search their own IGP for possible "transmission" of sense before talking shit.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by SalamRushdie: 8:16pm On May 17, 2018
So that police will transmit I mean transmission I mean transmit gunshot to you shei

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by hakimi1974(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
me search a mentally unballanced and rifle wielding man? e be like say the officer wey post this nonsense is suffering from the same brain block his oga is suffering from.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Nbote(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
So d same police dat will ask u if U want to teach him his job will allow U search him abi? I have a feeling d police on d internet is not in sync with d real ones or d Nigerian Police is out to tempt Nigerians.. D same Nigerian Police dat questions U as if U are a criminal

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by AnonymousIP: 8:59pm On May 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Olive33: 9:14pm On May 17, 2018
so that they will transmission gunshots to my belly abi ..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by nwaanambra1(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
to ask naija police that you want to search him first before he search your house or car! shocked shocked shocked

hmmm! confirmed suicide mission! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by MrMicholo(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
Me: Hello Officers, before you search my property, I'm obligated by law to conduct a thorough search on your person to determine if you have any implicating material you might want to leave in my property..
Me few days later-

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by EzendiEgo1: 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
Who said that transmission abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by modaink333: 10:18pm On May 17, 2018
So that their will be a peaceful TRANSMISSION between the culprit and the police officer

5 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2018
IF YOU DO THAT ALAGBO WILL BE YOUR CASE. PLS DON'T TRY IT OOO. THEY WANT THIS RUTHLESS OFFICERS TO BREAK YOUR HEAD WITH TRANSMITTER.

JUST NEGODU THIS TRANSMITER TRANSMITING COMMISSION..

AND THE IG READ FROM THE SCRIPT..
I mean transmission, transmitted eeeeeeh efforts at the transmission commission to transmission me.

I mean transmission to have effect apprehended, I mean apprehensive towards the recommend, recommendations transmission attentive and infection, I mean apprehensive

Transmission of high transitive transiting transmission transmission for the effective of the transmission of the Nigeria police force and the men in the command. The effective transmission transmission, I mean transmission, I mean cultivation, I mean cultivative transmission of mission, transmission.

I mean of other transmission of effective transmission, I mean Sorry Sir.

Sorry please, other transmission I can say with fear of over transmission of WHAT? over transmission of over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other hilarious transmission I recommendations okay coded.

TRANSIMMITED BY... IG of Police

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2018
You mean with the transmission, commission of the transmission grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by maxiuc(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2018
cheesy
My brothers and sisters the way SARS harass people this days is becoming so alarming today some group of boys where playing football when their Ball mistakenly passed through where they parked a boy went to retrieve the Ball that was how they started harrasing the Young Man thank God people came out in droves so the release the boy

What was the boys Offence

3 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by corperscorner: 10:19pm On May 17, 2018
Replace their guns with tasers first...

7 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by BlackHatNaija: 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
Why do I find this funny?

2 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
Then receive hot slap from 20th century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Sweetcollins: 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
For which country abeg

Try this and end up in transmission transmitting transfusion, sorry Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by stano2(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
OK... Nice TRANsmission of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by psychologist(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
sad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by oshe11: 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
They are indirectly advising you to kill yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by Bowwow11(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2018
try to search naija police officer that is Armed he will just transmission u with the bullet in his riffle!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police by kollinpowel(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Police complicating issues for the masses.

Which police wil surrender himself for a search? Or who wil ask a police man to surrender himself for a search without been molested by the police, and what is the rationale behind the idea of searching a police man first?

Rubbish police
The rational behind searching a police man is to be sure the same police officer is not there to implicate you by dropping a contraband in the process of searching.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) / IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.