Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (21249 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
I have noticed ghis things since.i wonder why banks wld set 10k as d maximum per atm slot

1 Like

Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by fellom(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
what about Access bank them na both bunkery, and scam them dey do account holders/ ATM users.
360great:
Nigerian banks are thief's in broad day light .especially First bank and UBA

1 Like

Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by DedeNkem: 7:14pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerian "banks" are not really banks. They are only out to steal peoples' money!!
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:00pm On May 18, 2018
ayourbamie:
The banks are stylishly stealing from us. Barawo
how
is it by force to stay with the bank that is not serving you?
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:16pm On May 18, 2018
aguiyi2:
Nigerian banks don't practise banking the way it is supposed to.Theirs is to maximize profit while offering poor service,the exception for now is standard chartered bank.Bankers and Adamu the meat seller are same.What do you expect when the CBN governor was a former banker?.
how are they suppose to practice banking .they are private businesses. profit is supposed To be maximised. it is you that refuse to should choose your bank with sense.
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by timagentms: 8:29pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Consumer protection laws are absent in Nigeria.

That is why you can pay an olosho for one night and she won't allow you press her brezz.
Unless you pay extra before you can touch.
yes consumer protection council (cpc) has died since Buhari take over, that is why you will buy toothpaste (I know of close-up) and u will discovered in a half way that half of the paste is full of vacuum (air). and cpc cannot do nothing on it. Even the Gesha that used to have five fish inside has reduce to three. So many things like that the cpc is just looking fearlessly on their work like a lazy Nigeria n youths.
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by greatefa1011(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2018
ayourbamie:
The banks are stylishly stealing from us. Barawo
Banks are worst and wicked than armed robbery
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2018
ideology:
Our CBN is scam

We have a CBN that focuses more on making money than strengthening the economy

Apart from transaction charge, you will also pay for SMS charge per transaction and another ATM maintenance card by month end.

In fact union bank charged me VAT on card maintenance again last month

We do pay VAT on card maintenance charge all the time, N2.50
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2018
timagentms:

yes consumer protection council (cpc) has died since Buhari take over, that is why you will buy toothpaste (I know of close-up) and u will discovered in a half way that half of the paste is full of vacuum (air). and cpc cannot do nothing on it. Even the Gesha that used to have five fish inside has reduce to three. So many things like that the cpc is just looking fearlessly on their work like a lazy Nigeria n youths.

Yeah, you're right about that. Not only close-up but others as well. The same thing applies to all content in the tubes including medicines. But what has it got to do with Buhari? Is Buhari telling the concerned agencies not to do their job?
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by aguiyi2: 10:28am On May 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how are they suppose to practice banking .they are private businesses. profit is supposed To be maximised. it is you that refuse to should choose your bank with sense.
Why contradict yourself?.Banks are profit oriented but that does not mean sacrificing quality service.From my write-up,I mentioned Standard chartered bank as one good bank in terms of service delivery.So where does choosing my bank with sense come in?
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:34pm On May 19, 2018
aguiyi2:
Why contradict yourself?
better go and find out meaning of contradict

.Banks are profit oriented but that does not mean sacrificing quality service.
says who
you?

From my write-up,I mentioned Standard chartered bank as one good bank in terms of service delivery.

so?

So where does choosing my bank with sense come in?
how should I know that's your bank.
what makes you think I was talking to you as an individual
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by aguiyi2: 11:59am On May 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

better go and find out meaning of contradict

says who
you?

so?
how should I know that's your bank.
what makes you think I was talking to you as an individual
A psychopath spotted.
Re: How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:28am On May 21, 2018
aguiyi2:
A psychopath spotted.
who sanity epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Customers, Investors Shun Deposits For Treasury Bills / ₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months / Digital Loan Sharks: Shaming, Recovery Techniques Pushing Nigerians To The Brink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.