Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane (630 Views)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane by scofield2(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2010
Hello gentlemen and ladies  i have decided to bring up this topic so that students planing to travel to travel to ukraine will know the agents they are dealing with and be careful not to fall victims of agents that will scam them at the airport. Some do ask questions like must you go through an agent ? the answer is yes the law in ukraine especially for nigerians is that only an invitation letter for studies issued through an agent will be given visa the reason for these new laws was cos lot of nigerians broke ukrainian laws by coming into the country and not showing up in school or not attending classes and there is no body the immigration can hold responsible as the school that issues invitation letters for studies is owned by government and the governmet is the immigration authorities just like the saying that says if your goat eats your yam, who pays for the yam? definatly nobody cos of these they made it mandatory to have an agent inbetween so that any students that breaks the law, the agent will pay fine and will have to provide that student or he has big problems with the immigration which can lead to him or her not able to invite any body to ukraine again.
       But my reason for bringing up this topic is for us here in ukraine that are not happy about what some agents we know do to students at the airport cos of thier inability to understand and speak russian language. Below this tread i will start by listing some websites that students have to stay away from in dealing with agents when they want to come to ukraine cos the owners of these sites are real scams when it comes to taking students money at the airport.
       For those that are in ukraine that know other websites too please assit your brothers and sisters by adding to the tread and it will be well with you if you are scared of adding a website just send the website to scofield2@inbox.ru as soon as i get it i will add it.

abroadstudytrackukr.com
ukrainestudies.com
edu-ukraine.com
poland-ukraine-universities.com

as times goes on more sties will be investigated and be added please those in ukraine assist your brothers and sisters by adding websites you know you have had bad experience with when you came to urkaine.
Re: Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane by symbian03(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2010
Wtf with all these trash? Tryna advertise? Will you gtf outta here. Can't even read all your mumu composure, Same Same no be victim all of una dey find? Shior
Re: Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane by scofield2(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2010
You must be among them too. The truth they say is bitter
Re: Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane by symbian03(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2010
Egbami ooo who's this idiot? How dumb could you be? Am i talking 2 a bot? I say carry your whole trash comot 4 here! Okay shey na only russian lang you hear ni? Get a better thing 2 do with your time instead of manipulating nairaland 4 people 2 dupe.

(1) (Reply)

''d Like To Relate With Nairaland Men/women In Austria Or Sweden. / Chineese Visa Procurement / If You Need A Hotel Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.