Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG (22271 Views)

Ebonyi Killings: We Are Not The Attackers - Agila People / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by Richardidegah7: 8:01pm On May 18, 2018
Then train and recruit more men into the system.....
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by jamace(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
but fg have enof for python dance
Gbam!
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:

Ok...but can soldiers be deployed to every village?
Yes they can.
FG should declare state of emergency in middle belt and deploy the lazy, sadistic soldiers in the barracks to fight them. angry angry angry
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:04pm On May 18, 2018
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile the government have enough security men to guard the president,other top official of government (& even Buhari's killer fulanis brothers), for operation python dance, to muscle opposition elements to cowardice & to station for illegal duty esp.in the SE

So these fools forgot that the number one priority of government is the provision of adequate security.How they do it is nobody's fucking business. angry After all, they're being paid with tax payers money.
What an unfortunate government Nigeria have in place today! angry Gosh! Buhari government is really filled with shit people.I greatly regret that my father served in the present useless Nigerian army cry cry
Oya go and hold them na
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by kmaster007: 9:53pm On May 18, 2018
recruit more soldiers Dan...
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by ithink7: 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
Which kind of evil demonic government is this?

1 Like

Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by richeso: 1:49am On May 19, 2018
ithink7:
Which kind of evil demonic government is this?

my brother i tire oo..
if government fit talk like this for one state alone. i wonder if 9ja enter war today with other country we fit survive even 1 hour.
choi.
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by Ishilove: 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
Reference:
Then why not legalize the ownership of firearms since the state has admitted failure. We continue to sink to lower depths of governance week after week. What was the campaign promises again. Just so unfortunate we don't have viable political opposition. This is one of the biggest challenges we face. We are in dire need of new ideas.
This is a recipe for disaster
Re: Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 19, 2018
progress69:

What do u do?
Defend your regional party, support your regional party, make noise online like ipob,
How are u different from me or Omenka
Mr man G n D!

Omenka Omenkalives progress69 grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP / Soldiers Kill 11 Bandits During Intense Battle In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.