Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (50359 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / DETAILS: How Deborah Was Killed For Rejecting Muslim Classmate’s Love Advances / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Bheewhy(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2018
Served in this same town. Men dia are too desperate about female corpers
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by vicardino(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Like seriously, I weak for myself. Lol.

I'd be needing them RG after all.

I had already got myself prepared for some possible lashings from you typical of nairaland ladies. Thanks for disappointing me
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2018
vicardino:

I had already got myself prepared for some possible lashings from you typical of nairaland ladies. Thanks for disappointing me

Oh dear! *smiles*

Different strokes...
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Snow02: 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
Rrapist:
Death sentence for rape? shocked That's mean.
The young man only raped her & didn't kill her.
your name though
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by ofuonyebi: 9:38pm On May 18, 2018
ipob man again...?....they are gradually proving themselves as the trouble of the nation...everywhere...for his shameful act & confessions

let him rotten in jail...!!
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by sapeleboi(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2018
wait o ,did he tie her hand and leg
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by spafu(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
boyjo:

I just googled the word and na only your name show for the google result. grin
Sorry for making you take me serious but the inverted marks should have given you a hint.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by boyjo: 3:45am On May 19, 2018
spafu:

Sorry for making you take me serious but the inverted marks should have given you a hint.

Oh! Why are you being so defensive? grin
It did give me a hint but only your name showed up during the Google search of that word. sad
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by spafu(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2018
boyjo:

Oh! Why are you being so defensive? grin
It did give me a hint but only your name showed up during the Google search of that word. sad
That's because I am the first and only person to have used the word. That's how new words are formed.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by boyjo: 10:35am On May 19, 2018
spafu:

That's because I am the first and only person to have used the word. That's how new words are formed.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.