Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Partner Needed For US Based Auto & Heavy Equipment Dealer. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Partner Needed For US Based Auto & Heavy Equipment Dealer. (309 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Abuja Based Auto Dealer, Dr. Momodu Marks Birthday With Business Anniversary / Nigerian Based Partner Needed For US Based Automotive/heavy Equipment Dealer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Partner Needed For US Based Auto & Heavy Equipment Dealer. by MeridianAutos(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2018
Currently looking to partner with a serious and hardworking individual in Nigeria, preferably Lagos to partner with. I'm Nigerian based in Atlanta, USA. Would like to get acquainted and eventually partner with an individual who's already in the Auto business and just needs a reliable honest and hard working partner here in the US. If you're that person, lets talk! Email: meridianautoacquisitions@gmail.com/osstrading2012@gmail.com and Whatsapp: +1 404 583 8167 www.carsatwholsale.com. Emeka. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Partner Needed For US Based Auto & Heavy Equipment Dealer. by theking1(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
wHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?
Re: Nigerian Partner Needed For US Based Auto & Heavy Equipment Dealer. by MeridianAutos(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
I would like to partner with someone in Nigeria as that is a very competitive and profitable market. As partners, we would work hand in hand in purchasing and delivering customer vehicles and parts promptly in a very professional and honest manner.

TRUST, would be a crucial component of our partnership. Our roles would be as follows:- WE would make purchases on behalf of customers who have paid a down payment to yourself. That down payment amount, would have to be enough for us to purchase the desired customer vehicle from Auto Auction here in North America plus shipping/insurance. I would then transport the vehicle(S) to the port of either Savannah GA or Jacksonville, Fla or Maryland just depending on where we pick the vehicle up from. Once shipped, the documents would be forwarded to you and you will then clear, deliver to customer upon payment of % balance. You get your share and you deposit mine or send to me.

You will also have access to the online Auctions which are dealer only as well as access to Autocheck for you to avail to potential customers before they commit to purchasing and paying a %. You will also be able to bid and purchase online, I will then pick up the vehicles and ship to you. In the future if all goes well, we could also set up a body shop to be able to fix our own cars before selling if we decide to go into partially wrecked vehicles.

If this is something you're interested in, we can discuss further the modalities and come to an understanding and agreement. Feel free to add on any suggestions or ideas.

Hopefully we can do business together and get to know each other.
Re: Nigerian Partner Needed For US Based Auto & Heavy Equipment Dealer. by DonMarvay(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeridianAutos:
I would like to partner with someone in Nigeria as that is a very competitive and profitable market. As partners, we would work hand in hand in purchasing and delivering customer vehicles and parts promptly in a very professional and honest manner.

TRUST, would be a crucial component of our partnership. Our roles would be as follows:- WE would make purchases on behalf of customers who have paid a down payment to yourself. That down payment amount, would have to be enough for us to purchase the desired customer vehicle from Auto Auction here in North America plus shipping/insurance. I would then transport the vehicle(S) to the port of either Savannah GA or Jacksonville, Fla or Maryland just depending on where we pick the vehicle up from. Once shipped, the documents would be forwarded to you and you will then clear, deliver to customer upon payment of % balance. You get your share and you deposit mine or send to me.

You will also have access to the online Auctions which are dealer only as well as access to Autocheck for you to avail to potential customers before they commit to purchasing and paying a %. You will also be able to bid and purchase online, I will then pick up the vehicles and ship to you. In the future if all goes well, we could also set up a body shop to be able to fix our own cars before selling if we decide to go into partially wrecked vehicles.

If this is something you're interested in, we can discuss further the modalities and come to an understanding and agreement. Feel free to add on any suggestions or ideas.

Hopefully we can do business together and get to know each other.

I am very interested and I have sent you a WhatsApp message. Please kindly respond to my message.

(1) (Reply)

Newest Model Of Lexus ES 350 / 2003 Mazda Tribute ES 3.0L 4WD For Sale, Asking Price N1.8m, See Pictures / Special: 40´HQ Container New Jersey USA To Lagos $2990 - Whats App: +19084990781

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.