Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pray For Nigeria, Ekweremadu Tells Muslims At Ramadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Nigeria, Ekweremadu Tells Muslims At Ramadan (304 Views)

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria, Ekweremadu Tells Muslims At Ramadan by Naijafinix: 5:55am On May 18, 2018
OrderPaperToday – As Ramadan begins, the Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, has called on Nigerian Muslims to pray for the peace and security.

https://naijafinix.com/pray-for-nigeria-ekweremadu-tells-muslims-at-ramadan/

In his goodwill message to the Muslim Ummah, Ekweremadu expressed concern over the frequent killings across the country and called for prayers for divine help for Nigeria.

According to the Deputy Senate President, “The killings are quite disturbing. We have never had it so bad in peace time. Therefore, while the security agencies do their best to end the carnage, I also call on our Muslim brethren to fast and pray fervently in this holy month of Ramadan for divine intervention in the security and stability of the country.

“I urge sober reflection towards true national reconciliation, peace, unity, and justice to enable our nation to make a meaningful progress”.

Ekweremadu wished Muslims a fulfilling holy month of Ramadan.

Sourced By:- Orderpaper.ng
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Ekweremadu Tells Muslims At Ramadan by forreelinc(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2018
grin yea pray ekweremadu and all the other corrupt inefficienct politicians board a faulty plane
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Ekweremadu Tells Muslims At Ramadan by CriticMaestro: 6:05am On May 18, 2018
More like inform your brothers the fulani herdsmen and boko haram that what they are doing is bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ALAT Celebrates Young Women In Technology, Launches Tech Chicks Platform / Hi Nairalanders I Have Some Money To Share, Get In!! / Osun APC Finally Lifts Ban On Political Activities Ahead Of Sept 22 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.