Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada (1269 Views)

Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by moscobabs(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2018
Earlier this week it was announced that Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola popularly know as Omoge Campus who was battling with breast cancer died in Canada.

As shared by Lola Alao on facebook she has been buried yesterday according to the Muslim rites in Canada. May her soul rest in peace

Photo credit: Lola Alao

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by moscobabs(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2018
Friends and Family members in attendance

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by weyreypey: 6:19am On May 18, 2018
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by moscobabs(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2018
Lalasticla

Seun
Myn44
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by saheedbadmus(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2018
It's very bad of u why come on someone else post here on nairaland and take pictures then post it as urs very bad of u
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On May 18, 2018
Naaa turn by turn

Be prepared cool
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by moscobabs(m): 6:29am On May 18, 2018
saheedbadmus:
It's very bad of u why come on someone else post here on nairaland and take pictures then post it as urs very bad of u

Which post

Modified: mumu where did u get the pictures from? Did u give credit to the owner? U posted the pictures as if you were in Canada when they were burying the her
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by spafu(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2018
You no put the video like the other poster o.
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by moscobabs(m): 6:53am On May 18, 2018
spafu:
You no put the video like the other poster o.
I didnt get the video from my source, let me quickly tell Lola Alao to post Video since na the video u wan chop
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by spafu(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2018
moscobabs:

I didnt get the video from my source, let me quickly tell Lola Alao to post Video since na the video u wan chop
No worry, wey you mine the skull finish,, I will help you with the video
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by saheedbadmus(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2018
Why call me mumu when I didn't use such words for u.. its uncalled for.. I only told what you did wrong but all u cud do is call me mumu.. thanks sir well appreciated

moscobabs:

Which post

Modified: mumu where did u get the pictures from? Did u give credit to the owner? U posted the pictures as if you were in Canada when they were burying the her
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Nollywood Actress Omoge Campus In Canada by moscobabs(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2018
saheedbadmus:

Why call me mumu when I didn't use such words for u.. its uncalled for.. I only told what you did wrong but all u cud do is call me mumu.. thanks sir well appreciated

Thats the problem i have with you,what was the wrong thing i did?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Trying To Cheat On Husband By Twitter Investigator / Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos With Her Sisters And Brother / BBNaija's Alex Steps Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.