Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ (12148 Views)

Innoson Now Makes Fighter Jet Parts - CNN / CEO Of Daimler Name His Four Automotive Icons,Do You Agree With His Picks? / Uber Signs Deal With Volvo To Buy 24,000 Self-Driving SUVs For Taxi Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2018
userplainly:

who in the world is JJ Lin or Jay Chou when we talk about music globally?.... check ur playlist, ur sister n ur gf playlist then quotr me again wen I say CHINESE DON'T MAKE GOOD MUSIC GLOBALLY! only for their people..... music don't have language... it's a feeling!...

Sigh. All of this makes sense until you realize that Mandarin is the most spoken language on Earth.

How hard is that to understand? You think the Chinese artists are nonentities because some random girl in Nigeria doesn't know them? False. You are the minority here. The average Chinese musician is, by virtue of the range of his language, already bigger than the average English one.

China is the biggest market in the world for most things. Smartphones, electronics, etc. Even movies that flop in the US have made hundreds of millions of dollars just off the Chinese market.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2018
Patrick33:
mercedes quality gets question marks? Bro..jeez and camry and honda will be more expensive?? Hehehe...bros you funny o

Why do I even bother. angry angry angry
Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by Patrick33(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Why do I even bother. angry angry angry
no no vex...na argue we dey argue naw grin... very soon you go say toyota go soon dey expensive pass Range rover or lambo... fact is even their luxury suvs by lexus cant be compared with Merc or Range Suvs in power or Luxury or off roading... they build quality cars for everyone so that majority of people go fit buy..but compared with sedans of merc or audi that quality and tech is outdated..if they make really expensive cars they wont get sales like they do...
Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by userplainly(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Sigh. All of this makes sense until you realize that Mandarin is the most spoken language on Earth.

How hard is that to understand? You think the Chinese artists are nonentities because some random girl in Nigeria doesn't know them? False. You are the minority here. The average Chinese musician is, by virtue of the range of his language, already bigger than the average English one.

China is the biggest market in the world for most things. Smartphones, electronics, etc. Even movies that flop in the US have made hundreds of millions of dollars just off the Chinese market.

Junkie! nobi same thing I dey talk too??.... that doesn't mean they are better than the west wen it comes down to durable products or good music....... they just have numbers!
Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by Patrick33(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2018
userplainly:

lol...noh mind am...the guy is still stuck in 2006
bros me e shock me o... mercedes cars now na monolith

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by 400billionman: 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
nurey:
Quality is not country specific, what differentiate Quality is raw material used, process utilized and technical know how.

if you have all 3 and you don't compromise, you can stay ontop.

innoson too can start making Quality cars if all necessary tools are available
Innoson of course is Chinese made and is of better quality than some European cars. I have made such comments here before.
Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by Leah1234: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

1. Huawei is the third biggest smartphone company in the world.
2. Xiaomi is fourth.
3. OPPO is fifth.

All three are Chinese companies.

And Apple devices are all manufactured and assembled by Foxconn...a Chinese company...

Stop chatting utter tripe.

Oppo smartphones, Xiaomi, Huawei and other Chinese brands are just as good as Samsung. It Just depends on which Samsung phone you are comparing them to

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by tck2000(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2020
nurey:
Quality is not country specific, what differentiate Quality is raw material used, process utilized and technical know how.

if you have all 3 and you don't compromise, you can stay ontop.

innoson too can start making Quality cars if all necessary tools are available
Re: Do You Agree With Volvo Exec That China Now Makes Better Quality Cars Than Europ by tck2000(m): 1:19am On Jan 10, 2020
teamsynergy:
China started making their own processor in 2001, now they have one of the most sophisticated super computer. China is not slowing down .... we really need a reasonable leader who will channel the energy of this population to the right course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Carburetor Works Within The Fuel System / Which One Is Faster Automatic Or Manual Gear Transmission? / Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.