Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) (698 Views)

Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by NaijaEnjoy: 7:40am On May 18, 2018
@ Website

Bloody traditional marriage in one village in Enugu, enugu Aru melu umunnem. Tears and sorrows in my eyes , ndikokwu uli. A brother was going for the traditional marriage of his wife at umuahia but on there way going there bus caught fire and six women died immediately and many in the hospital. And finally the girl was not married but before then, their was information that on second occasions on his way to umuahia that his wine broke two times and yet he insisted on going to marry the girl. Now see what have finally happened. The girl they did not marry again and six able bodied women with family died. Many in the hospital. I can't say it was because of the girl the whole thing happened but at times let's don't neglect some common common signs. I pray for the death to rest in peace and quick recovery for the injured ones in jesus name amen. This happend last week Saturday. This is pure spiritual husband at work! The husband is confused and devastated now. The villagers are now saying that it was his elder brother that is a musician that used them for ritual. Confusion is everywhere now.

Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by NaijaEnjoy: 7:42am On May 18, 2018
More Photos Below:

Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by NaijaEnjoy: 7:43am On May 18, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Source: Always Visit www. .com
Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:46am On May 18, 2018
Igbo Amaka oh

See as the babe pose for the first pix sad

World people una well done oh , hope una de happy now cry

Wish them speedy recovery

RIP to the dead
Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by xreal: 7:47am On May 18, 2018
Which kain write up and report be dis?

It took my perfect working transmitter to transmit properly before I could comprehend.

So, if two bottles of wine break- it's a sign to cancel an arranged wedding?

I wish them quick recovery.
Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Chizuru01(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2018
Aka ekwensu dị na ihe a
Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by junbi(f): 8:10am On May 18, 2018
@the pics shocked shocked
@ops reporting shocked
Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 18, 2018
Don't fork with a strong spirit husband.

grin
Re: Bloody Traditional Marriage In Enugu, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Ikemefuna44: 8:32am On May 18, 2018
Chai... Village people never forgive!

(1) (Reply)

"I Disobeyed My Father Because Of Music" – Mr. Real / Tragedy Hits India As Accident Claims Over 200 Passengers;Fetus / How To Get Paid While Reading News Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.