Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Soldiers Sack Police Station, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldiers Sack Police Station, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague (640 Views)

The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Sack Police Station, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by ejikelazrus(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2018
There was commotion along Ada George Road in Port Harcourt on Thursday morning as soldiers sacked the Rumukpakani Police Station, allegedly over the killing of their colleague by a policeman.

To read in full details click in the link below, and don't forget to comment, also don't forget to subscribe to receive my newsletter if you have not subscribe:
http://ejitex..com.ng/2018/05/soldiers-sack-police-station-arrest-dpo.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road Causes Major Traffic (photos+video / February Offer: Get Airtel 1GB To 3GB Free Data 2020 (100% Legit And Work On Bot / Why I Love Impotent Men Than Active Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.