Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver (19249 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by AnonymousIP: 8:25am On May 18, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

The Lagos State police command has arrested a 42-year-old driver, John Ololo, and his partners in crime who used to give stranded ladies lift in order to rob them. .
According to Newtelegraph, Ololo also confessed that he used the money made from the robberies to augment his monthly salary. The suspect was arrested alongside his gang members, Augustine Emmanuel (21) and Anayo Oluchwku (25). .
Police said that the gang used to rob ladies returning from clubs of their phones and other valuables. After Ololo conceived the idea of using his company’s car to rob, he recruited Emmanuel and Oluchwku. .
Whatever money made during operations was shared equally. He said: “My boss usually allows me to take the car home because of where I live. There was always the need to drive to my boss’ home to pick him.
I have been taking the car home for about a year now. Sometimes, when I’m going to the office, I pick passengers along the way. Our modus operandi is to dress well and go to any club. .
After clubbing, we would offer ladies free ride; we usually pick two ladies. Once they enter, one of us would bring out a toy gun and threaten to shoot them. We would dispossess them of their valuables. .
I have collected many phones from ladies since I started this operation. My monthly salary is N65,000. Unfortunately, the salary is not enough. That was why I decided to use the car to rob. .
The money I make from robberies is to supplement my salary.” On his part, Oluchkwu said: “Unfortunately, last Saturday, we were returning from one of the clubs when policemen arrested us at Lekki roundabout.” .
Augustine said: “When Ololo brought the idea, I didn’t know we would be arrested so soon. It was greed that made me to follow him. I have not been involved in robbery before.”

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7043/i-give-ladies-free-ride-with-my-companys-car-just-to-rob-them-driver-see-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by EzendiEgo1: 8:30am On May 18, 2018

#65000 and this guy say is not enough for him

Send this guy to prison for 25yrs he's very stupid

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Flexherbal(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2018
I have collected many phones from ladies since I started this operation. My monthly salary is N65,000. Unfortunately, the salary is not enough. That was why I decided to use the car to rob. .

This is not a genuine excuse!
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Donald95(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2018
#65000 Naira may not be enough but reinvesting it will yield more income than this.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by demulepaul: 9:25am On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
My life will not revolves around Nl this morning
what's dis one saying

3 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Pat081: 9:32am On May 18, 2018
65 naira every month hmmmmm civil service in some state is nt up to 18 k

6 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Hector09(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2018
Free them joor cus they did nothing wrong, since ladies luv flashy things and free ride, even in free town nothing is free weldone guys

2 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Nobody: 10:50am On May 18, 2018
This kain country sef...
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by ipodstinks: 3:26pm On May 18, 2018
Igbos. Na so dem dey commit crimes here in southwest.

7 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by okwabayi(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2018
So what he's saying is -- like a yahoo boy -- he counters the greed of women using his own greater greed? The world is only a cycle afterall.

3 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by nairavsdollars(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2018
I know say na dem wey Buhari dey refer to. Lazy IPOB youths.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by kennisman(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2018
Na Yahoo yahoo thieves.
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by MrAnele(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2018
Girls and Freebies
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by sapeleboi(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2018
just to rob them hmmm this guy na real mumu
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by soberdrunk(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2018
All these ladies that are addicted to front seat, make una hear word ooo!! Awon "i cant date a guy that doesn't have a car"....... angry

2 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by kenzysmith: 10:06pm On May 18, 2018
And u also rob their breast too ba
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by wellmax(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2018
Hector09:
Free them joor cus they did nothing wrong, since ladies luv flashy things and free ride, even in free town nothing is free weldone guys

Can't imagine some shitty head said this. Smh

3 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by robinso01(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2018
65k and you are not contented with it, when someone with wife and children dey manage 18k.abeg transmission them go prison jare.

3 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 18, 2018
grin

Ololo robbing Olosho

Seems about right
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by skolobo: 10:09pm On May 18, 2018
serves them lazy ladies right....maybe they will learn, not all that glitters is gold
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by ORIENTATION101: 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
if only this guy knows how much he will take home when he operates around obalende to vi island hungry girls boku for this locstions
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Massdamm(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2018
Hector09:

you buy ur stupidity or u got it for free

2 Likes

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by cyndy1000(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
It's just total Greed. 65k Some people receive that in a year. That never be a reason to rob Peter to pay Paul
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Dutchey(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
useless tribe coming to spoil our image

1 Like

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Alejoc(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2018
Bad Samaritan! shocked
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Nedfed(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2018
[s]I gat nothing to say
Make I just cancel my comment[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Seun360(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2018
skolobo:
serves them lazy ladies right....maybe they will learn, not all that glitters is gold

Like they will ever learn.
Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:20pm On May 18, 2018
Massdamm:

you buy ur stupidity or u got it for free

For Hector09? It is probably factory fitted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2018
Oloshi, 65k no reach you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / CRIMINAL ALERT: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) See Photo / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.