Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa (31721 Views)

‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu / Atiku Will Find It Very Difficult To Defeat Buhari - Sen. Sodangi / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 18, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 18, 2018
igbodefender:

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Your brain is leaking, bah?
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2018
mrdashing10:

Your brain is leaking, bah?
It is yours that needs upgrade for opposing the concept of freedom of speech.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by julaion: 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
SENDING BUHARI BACK TO DOURA IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE

1 Like

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by gabbie77: 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
Sai baba
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by kolawoleibukun1: 7:51pm On May 18, 2018
to be honest I do not like anyone of those candidates. I think it is time we switch to having a woman as a president. we need that change since the men have failed. How about having ngozi-okonjo in the presidency? that would be my best candidate. next is Folorunso Alakija. all these men are thugs of the same skin.
StaffofOrayan:
Nigerians are full of crap!
Omoyele Sowore lectures at School of Visual Arts in New York what does his hair have to do with intelligence?
PDP/APC have already decided on tribe ie presidency has to be a Northerner not Sowore's supporters
You complain about how he speaks but not what he speaks about
Guess you are looking for an Atiku and the likes?

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by willibounce1(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2018
He will be knocked out and bulldozed to daura whether technically, psychologically, physically and evrythingcally. He must go
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
They are not contesting though
I would gladly pick Sowore
Sahara Reporters woke most people politically.

kolawoleibukun1:
to be honest I do not like anyone of those candidates. I think it is time we switch to having a woman as a president. we need that change since the men have failed. How about having ngozi-okonjo in the presidency? that would be my best candidate. next is Folorunso Alakija. all these men are thugs of the same skin.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by kolawoleibukun1: 12:33pm On May 19, 2018
so should I join you? You have a good point, to be honest. I will reconsider. but give me more reasons why I should trust sowore?
I have nothing against him oh but his look is not just presidential to me. I believe he can supplement this with a strong and experienced young choice for running mate.
over to you
StaffofOrayan:
They are not contesting though
I would gladly pick Sowore
Sahara Reporters woke most people politically.

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2018
LOL
My only argument is that Sowore is cut out from a different fabric,
This is Nigeria my brother, if Sowore wanted to collect a gov't post or become a millionaire he would have but he exposed politicians.
He is self made, employs folks, his campaign is people funded (gofundme), that alone is a first in Nigeria
That people would drop their hard earned money and time (like my humble self) is a vouch of confidence,
The total reverse of politicians dashing out money.

kolawoleibukun1:
so should I join you? You have a good point, to be honest. I will reconsider. but give me more reasons why I should trust sowore?
I have nothing against him oh but his look is not just presidential to me. I believe he can supplement this with a strong and experienced young choice for running mate.
over to you

1 Like

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by yarimo(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
igbodefender:

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.
with igbo presidency in 2023 undecided? OSIBANJO from 2023 till 2031
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by yarimo(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Whether Buhari likes it or not he must be physically, technically , spiritually , divinely and ballotly knocked out of the 2019 election ... We can no longer continue to desecrate that anals of our history nor the hall ways of Aso Rock with that conscience bankrupt and morally decadent relic from the cold war era
you always speak as if you have voters card undecided embarassed
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by SalamRushdie: 3:00pm On May 19, 2018
yarimo:
you always speak as if you have voters card undecided embarassed

Baba I still have the same voters card I used to vote for Buhari in 2015
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
igbodefender:

Have faith and work toward it. Thus saith The Lord, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. Igbo Presidency will bring equity, good governance, meritocracy and progress to our country.
You and this igbo presidency trash must stop!!!
Competent presidency is what we want no matter who it is. If an Igbo man says he wants to be president only because southeast has not ruled, nobody will vote that dullard
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
over to you
Guy it is not about who look like president or not.
You should vote someone's ability/achievements over their appearance
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by kolawoleibukun1: 2:52pm On May 20, 2018
Okay. We will go with sowore then. But I will save your name so I can tell my kids that you cajoled me and I connived with you to ruin their future if sowore under-perfoms. i cannot take the blame.
StaffofOrayan:
LOL
My only argument is that Sowore is cut out from a different fabric,
This is Nigeria my brother, if Sowore wanted to collect a gov't post or become a millionaire he would have but he exposed politicians.
He is self made, employs folks, his campaign is people funded (gofundme), that alone is a first in Nigeria
That people would drop their hard earned money and time (like my humble self) is a vouch of confidence,
The total reverse of politicians dashing out money.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by kolawoleibukun1: 2:52pm On May 20, 2018
What are Sowore's abilities?
RuthlessLeader:

Guy it is not about who look like president or not.
You should vote someone's ability/achievements over their appearance
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin

kolawoleibukun1:
Okay. We will go with sowore then. But I will save your name so I can tell my kids that you cajoled me and I connived with you to ruin their future if sowore under-perfoms. i cannot take the blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 / Number Of Muslim/Christian Governors And Deputies In The 36 States / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.