Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Recommend Good Earphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend Good Earphones (5543 Views)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Good Earphones by Sapiosexuall: 9:19am On May 18, 2018
I'm tired of buying earphones that do not have bass and don't last. Can anyone recommend good (original) earphones whose prices are relatively fair and would serve it's purpose
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by okwabayi(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2018
It's one thing to recommend and another thing to find the product. How much is your budget?
A fair opinion I'll give is for you to buy anything Beats By Dre.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2018
okwabayi:
It's one thing to recommend and another thing to find the product. How much is your budget?

Beats by Dre loun loun . Anyway Sha if he has the money why not. The cheapest beats by Dre headphones are urbeats in ear headphones sold for $95. Of u sarch well online u can get for around $55 on discount. What's my point? To get the cheapest beats by Dre u got to spend at least 15k. I think there are other products u can get for 6-7k with same sound quality as beats urbeats

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Earphones by okwabayi(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2018
greenhulk:

Beats by Dre loun loun . Anyway Sha if he has the money why not. The cheapest beats by Dre headphones are urbeats in ear headphones sold for $95. Of u sarch well online u can get for around $55 on discount. What's my point? To get the cheapest beats by Dre u got to spend at least 15k. I think there are other products u can get for 6-7k with same sound quality as beats urbeats
Sometimes even better. I've said the same before but a nairalander attacked my comment out of sentiment without proffering a better solution.
I only recommended Beats By Dre because the average consumer rates it high. I'm very sure OP [if he has the money] will enjoy it too.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 18, 2018
okwabayi:

Sometimes even better. I've said the same before but a nairalander attacked my comment out of sentiment without proffering a better solution.
I only recommended Beats By Dre because the average consumer rates it high. I'm very sure OP [if has the money] will enjoy it too.

The best beats earbuds are still tour and they don't make them anymore. I think tour is sold for around 40-50k. Urbeats is good, but doesn't sound better than Sony sbh20 that I bought for 10k and it's more expensive. In fact the cheapest beats by Dre I can recommend with very good sound is solo which is sold for around 70k upwards, that's when u begin to enjoy the real sound.

As for earbuds, I can recommend akg, they are pretty good and I can get them for around 12-15k
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Emeka71(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2018
Majority of the earpiece I use don't last morr than 2 weeks.
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 18, 2018
Emeka71:
Majority of the earpiece I use don't last morr than 2 weeks.

Buy original earbuds, I bet u won't ever go back to all those fakes when u experience what comes out of them.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Lkj20: 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
I have memt X5 earphone for sale
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Sapiosexuall: 5:05am On May 19, 2018
okwabayi:

Nothing above 10k bro
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Sapiosexuall: 5:06am On May 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Really? Please any brand name to any of them?
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by okwabayi(m): 5:08am On May 19, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

Really? Please any brand name to any of them?
Greenhulk is your best bet then. He knows what you can get for the budget.
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Sapiosexuall: 5:09am On May 19, 2018
greenhulk:

The best beats earbuds are still tour and they don't make them anymore. I think tour is sold for around 40-50k. Urbeats is good, but doesn't sound better than Sony sbh20 that I bought for 10k and it's more expensive. In fact the cheapest beats by Dre I can recommend with very good sound is solo which is sold for around 70k upwards, that's when u begin to enjoy the real sound.

As for earbuds, I can recommend akg, they are pretty good and I can get them for around 12-15k

12-15k? shocked. I know good sounds come at a high price but at the moment I need something a little cheaper than 12k
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Sapiosexuall: 5:09am On May 19, 2018
Lkj20:
I have memt X5 earphone for sale

For how much?
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Lkj20: 5:19am On May 19, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

For how much?
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Sapiosexuall: 9:06am On May 19, 2018
Lkj20:

3k?
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by tonyeb2k(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2018
I will recommend Xiaomi hybrid pro or Rock Zircon... you are good to go. check for them on AliExpress
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Lkj20: 3:04pm On May 19, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

3k?
No, and you want quality stuff abi? 6k self I no sell

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Emeka71(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Buy original earbuds, I bet u won't ever go back to all those fakes when u experience what comes out of them.
Which ones are the original earbuds and I pray they last.
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by HeyCorleone(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2018
Why isn't anyone talking about Apple earbuds? The ones that come with iPhone.
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Gptech(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

Nothing above 10k bro
With that amount will gladly get a Rock Zircon and a Memt X5 each. I feel the Rock Zircon beats the tuned by AKG earphone that ships with the Samsung galaxy s8/9 a bit. The AKG just seems to have a better build. This link should be helpful to you https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by jworos(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
I've been using my Xiaomi Piston IV hybrid earphones for a year now, the sound is just crazy awesome. Got it for 7k.

But if you're a bass lover, I'll recommend KD Ed2, it goes for about 2-3k.
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
Emeka71:
Which ones are the original earbuds and I pray they last.

yes they last. You can't get them from roadside and they are pretty expensive, but the sound u get will blow ur mind. U can check on Konga, u can still get beats urbeats at around 10k, Sony EX15LP or Sony Mdr-ex150. U can get them for around $25 on Amazon. On Konga they are about 15k.

Alternatively if u can get someone that can sell u those follow come earbuds that come with Samsung flagship phones. They sound pretty good with good bass and they do last. I remember I used the one that came with my S3 back in the days for 3 yrs
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

They sound good but I hate them because they don't fit in my ears. Those Apple earbuds are selective of the ears they fit in. And they don't have enough bass
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by cokegee: 11:56pm On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
The follow come is very good, I am using my own for past 1year now... It cost 3500
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 12:07am On May 20, 2018
Lkj20:
No, and you want quality stuff abi? 6k self I no sell

Good stuff. Where's ur location? I'm interested
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Lkj20: 2:45am On May 20, 2018
greenhulk:

Good stuff. Where's ur location? I'm interested
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 7:21am On May 20, 2018
Lkj20:
Abuja but can be sent through the post office. 08151437040

I'm in Lagos how do we do this? Is this number ur WhatsApp number
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Lkj20: 7:22am On May 20, 2018
greenhulk:

I'm in Lagos how do we do this? Is this number ur WhatsApp number
yeah
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Ejadike(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2018
Would love to buy one for my device.... I hate all these 500 naira earbuds
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by samsam2019: 8:53am On May 20, 2018
okwabayi:
beats are overrated jor.

I dumped mine and now using a 5k headphone.
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by samsam2019: 8:54am On May 20, 2018
greenhulk:

your comments are always on point.

You know your stuff
Re: Recommend Good Earphones by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2018
samsam2019:
beats are overrated jor.

I dumped mine and now using a 5k headphone.

Overrated nope, overpriced yes. But if u get the original one they sound damn good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Message From First Bank / Why Are Samsung Phones So Expensive? / MTN wrong deduction!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.