Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

50kg Bag Of Rice Now At #14,000 With Free Delivery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50kg Bag Of Rice Now At #14,000 With Free Delivery (912 Views)

Redeemed Rice Now Available In The Market! / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / How Many Mudus/kongos Are There In A 50kg Bag Of Flour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50kg Bag Of Rice Now At #14,000 With Free Delivery by Elzoem: 9:22am On May 18, 2018
You don't have to go through the stress of going to the market to search and buy for a quality bag of rice for 18 thousand Naira and above. You can now order for 50kg bag of rice at a discounted rate of #14,000 with Free Delivery to any location...Kindly call 08122251555 to get yours now.

Re: 50kg Bag Of Rice Now At #14,000 With Free Delivery by Nobody: 9:24am On May 18, 2018
Oh sweet days gone by

I remember when rice used to be 7k a bag just about 4 years ago , sighs

Then buhari happened

I remember when $1 was just N140 just 4 years ago sighs

Them buhari happened again

We should.swap the word "Disaster" in the dictionary with Buhari
Then imagin if the world world accepted it

CNN would be like " a category 5 hurricane swept the Florida region and it was a Buhari! Hundreds of residents lost there home"

Trump would.be like the loss of life in the recent shooting was a real buhari, let's pray for the families of the victims

Let's start a oetiont to swap the words catastrophic and Disaster with the word Buhari !!

Who is with me ?!!
Re: 50kg Bag Of Rice Now At #14,000 With Free Delivery by kaytenny(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh sweet days gone by

I remember when rice used to be 7k a bag just about 4 years ago , sighs

Then buhari happened

I remember when $1 was just N140 just 4 years ago sighs

Them buhari happened again

We should.swap the word "Disaster" in the dictionary with Buhari
Then imagin if the world world accepted it

CNN would be like " a category 5 hurricane swept the Florida region and it was a Buhari! Hundreds of residents lost there home"

Trump would.be like the loss of life in the recent shooting was a real buhari, let's pray for the families of the victims

Let's start a oetiont to swap the words catastrophic and Disaster with the word Buhari !!

Who is with me ?!!
I think you are the greatest fool of all! Why will you continue to depend on imported products? You are always looking for one thing or the other to condemn Buhari about. Buhari stands out to be the best thing that has happened to Nigeria wether you like it or not. You are on your own. Olodo!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta Today / Get Your Nokia 1 @ =N=20,500 with =N=2,000 Airtime & Free Pouch - Buy Now! / Save My Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.