Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

6 Important Things You Must Do Before Nigeria's 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Important Things You Must Do Before Nigeria's 2019 Elections (271 Views)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / 2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Important Things You Must Do Before Nigeria's 2019 Elections by NaijaMagazineO: 9:49am On May 18, 2018
ARE you as a Nigerian surprised at the title of this post? please don't be because i will be helping you to see certain issues and crucial truths that most citizens of Nigeria ignore during election periods. a choice must be made by the electorate with their voters cards which is popularly called "your power". but the issue here is that if that power is not used properly well, there may be consequences for both those who invested their choices and those who did not.

Did i just say invest? i said so because your choice for this moment will lead the nation into a period of either growth or degeneration. so with effect to this reality, i decided to draft certain important things that you as a citizen need to take into account before standing on that polling unit to cast a vote. this points are analyses that will help your decision on who to vote for.

Continue reading https://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2018/05/6-important-things-you-must-do-before.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Question Marks!!! PART ONE / Paseda Vows To Return Awo’s Free Education Policy In Ogun / Press Statement By Amassoma Youths -Those Fanning The Embers Of Discord Should..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.