Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (592 Views)

Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by newsynews: 10:01am On May 18, 2018
Below are lovely pre-wedding photos of Nigerian comedian, Ajebo and his fiancee Uchechi. The wedding which is coming up at a date yet to be revealed is hashtagged #MeettheAjebo18.

His bride to be took to Instagram where she made the comedian known how much she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

”You can never understand how much you mean to me but I will spend the rest of our lives together proving and showing you just how much.♥️
#MeettheAjebos18”

Reacting to her message, Ajebo assured her that she will always be his choice.

”If I had to do this all over again, I’ll still choose you.♥️♥️♥️ @uchae_kalu MrsEREM�♥♥♥�MeettheAJEBOS18”

https://www.wotzup.ng/comedian-ajebo-fiancee-pre-wedding/

Re: Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2018
HLM
Re: Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by HOLYDICK(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2018
Assurance transmited through transmission

HML. To them they look cute
Re: Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by smartxyz(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2018
OK na
Re: Comedian Ajebo And His Fiancee Release Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2018
I quote "It's the house of ajebo".
HML to them.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Floral Headgear -bam Bam Vs T Boss / Adorable Photos Of Alex And Anita Joseph At A Movie Location / Dora Akinyuli’s Daughter & Canadian Husband Arrive Nigeria For Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.