Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” (758 Views)

Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi / "They’re Earned" — Buhari Rejects Claims Of Lopsided Appointments / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by 1960ng(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2018
Samuel Adeyemi is the Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, a fast growing, life changing church committed to “raising role models” based in Lagos. He is also the President of Success Power International, an NGO that among others things specializes in organizing financial, leadership and motivational seminars and is President of Daystar Leadership Academy, a leadership school for business owners and ministers of the Gospel.

He posted on twitter : Pastor Sam Adeyemi " Nigerians are suffering but don’t know they’re suffering.”

Thanks to all that posted responses to the questions on my mind. I asked for some reasons. Someone visited his son in the US. His son asked why he’d been only sighing for 3 days as they drove him around. He said, “People are suffering at home but don’t know they’re suffering.”

A former governor told me that he heard people on his cabinet were complaining that he was always talking about vision. They asked if it was vision they were going to eat. How can you win elections describing your vision for development when can’t conceptualize development?

My first few trips to the UAE, Europe and the US were paradigm shifting for me. It was a more powerful experience than watching movies or reading magazines. Normal was redefined. Some things I considered luxury became basic items. My environment and the way I do things changed.For example, my normal for an airport and public restrooms changed. Arriving at an airport, renting a car and driving on roads without potholes, where people obeyed traffic rules produced some emotions in me. Also, sighting a police patrol car in Dubai, Mercedes Benz E Class. What hope do we have that the political class will provide good roads, electricity, etc., which they have not done in almost 60 years? Citizens of France sacked the elite class; England curtailed the power; the US rejected the monarchy. They experienced the industrial revolution.

How do we get Nigerians to that place where their expectations are not for roads that will be washed away in one year, or substandard schools and hospitals, or banks that won’t give them credit. A place where they compel government to create the environment for them to prosper?

How do we get Nigerians to that place where they effect deep changes in themselves and in the political and economic structures? Sorry I’m asking more questions.

Nigerians are truly suffering. cry cry cry

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/05/18/pastor-sam-adeyemi-nigerians-are-suffering-but-dont-know-theyre-suffering/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by sheypian(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2018
Really really suffering

Go and get your PVC's pls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by Paperwhite(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2018
Nigerians are really suffering & they know it well the only exception is the useless government in place & their zombified followers. angry
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by Jwonder(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2018
I wish the youths will raise up, leave tribalism aside and fight these politicians.. From Buhari to Jonathan, to the lowest politician in APC/PDP we should all come together and send them packing, they don't love us, i swear i don't love us. I weep for the youths of this Nation Nigeria. cry cry cry I cry when i see people support Buhari, that man is obviously clueless, he has no plans for Nigeria, i shed more tears when i see people take side with PDP, are they not the ones who put us in this mess?, please we all should raise up and fight these men. STOP HOPING FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, STAND UP AND TAKE CHARGE, These old men don't want a better Nigeria they only want what's best for them and their families.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
I can't just understand how politicians will go abroad...see how things are orderly run over there but couldn't replicate same here.... it really sicken!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by Jirate(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2018
Paperwhite:
Nigerians are really suffering & they know it well the only exception is the useless government in place & their zombified followers. angry

Too True My Guy, Too True, The Zombified Followers Are The Bigger Problem, They Are. Honestly, I Don't Know How They Reason, In fact They Are Completely Brainless. cool

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by hillsiderfak(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerian are really suffering, we need to get to a level that constructing roads and building bridges will be secondary achievement.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by clevvermind(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
True talk. Nigerians are really suffering and smiling.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” by Blackfire(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
I don't understand....

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Can Read But Strong Members Of The Senate Bewitch Me, I Was Attack By S / Exclusive: Buhari Holds Secret Talks With Sheriff To Push For EFCC Magu’s Guber / Heavy Police Presence At Venue Of Ohanaeze Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.