Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

"The Paramedics Couple Who Mostly Collect Bodies" - BBC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "The Paramedics Couple Who Mostly Collect Bodies" - BBC (328 Views)

Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Couple Who Were Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Paramedics Couple Who Mostly Collect Bodies" - BBC by Nobody: 11:20am On May 18, 2018
Last year was the deadliest in Mexico's recent history, with more than 29,000 recorded murders.

Acapulco, once a destination for international tourists, is one of the most violent cities in the country.

Mariela and her husband Jorge, who both work as paramedics, are trying to raise their family here.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

The paramedic couple who mostly collect bodies - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-43717103

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5ByDhJVX4
Re: "The Paramedics Couple Who Mostly Collect Bodies" - BBC by Nobody: 11:26am On May 18, 2018
Bad as e be. I keep thanking God every time that I am a Nigerian who would never know what such violence meant to the lives of the people who experienced it.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: "The Paramedics Couple Who Mostly Collect Bodies" - BBC by Tomoyayi(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Non Implementation Of HND Dichotomy By Mda's. / Is It Just Me Or Is Crime Increasing In 9ja / Troops Kills 10 Boko Haram Members, Recovers N2million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.