Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Watch Actress Somersault After Hearing News Of Toyin Aimakhu's Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Actress Somersault After Hearing News Of Toyin Aimakhu's Engagement (601 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Actress Somersault After Hearing News Of Toyin Aimakhu's Engagement by davidson97: 11:22am On May 18, 2018
You've got to see how Tonto Dikeh celebrated the news of Toyin Aimakhu's engagement in a very unique way.
The actress took to her Instagram page on Friday, May 18, 2018, where she posted a video of herself displaying some acrobatics in honour of the latest bride to be in town.
"Me when I heard my BABY GIRL, MY LOVER, WORLDS BEST IS ENGAGED... OO my tomato jos, My strong and powerful lady congrats Sis.. @toyin_abraham CALM DOWN FOR WHAT?.. #I HAVE A WEDDING YO PLAN #DEAR HOLY SPIRIT I PERSONALLY INVITE YOU INTO THIS UNION.. #COME AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THEIR LIVES #MY ORIGINAL GHETTO BREED #GHOST AND THE TOUT OUT NOW #GO SEE IT," she captioned the video.
WATCH VIDEO HERE:https://9jaletstalk..com/2018/05/watch-actress-somersault-after-hearing.html
Re: Watch Actress Somersault After Hearing News Of Toyin Aimakhu's Engagement by Herlertah(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2018
She should be careful with the artificial butt oo

Make she no break am undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Dubai Afrika CEO, Tolu Adesanmi, Looking For Girlfriend. See Weekend Photo / Transmission Speech: Nigerians Attack PPRO Badmus For Saying Idris Has 2 Degrees / I Will Pay The Bride Price. A Man Asked Miss Nollywood Organizer To get married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.