Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers (22808 Views)

Ugwuanyi Hails Resilience Of ‘Ndi Enugu’ Amid Nation’s Economic Challenges / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by dokyOloye: 12:19pm On May 18, 2018
We don't have any problem wt Osunbade,except that he has been lying a lot of recent,which is forgivable.
As for that murderous,terrorist herdsman with neck like ostrich in Aso rock and his terrorist acolytes like Burantashi,thunder fire them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by wellmax(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I trust my 042 peeps to snub the fake pastor.

Fortunately they put you to shame. Fake 042 dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Roger3D(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2018
Untainted007:
Let's wait till next year when PVCs will do justice to the rightful sections. Cheering is not heart winning and popularity.
5% PVC?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2018
elChapo1:
make I hear, people wey dey hail gburugburu!
Thank you.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by ybalogs(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2018
Osibanjo a relatively unknown person before 2015 now the darling of the nation. That's how God works. When it's your time, it's your time.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 18, 2018
Whenever I tell the APC Dimwits here who talk carlessly that the South east & South south are the only regions with blic vites they argue tirelessly.

These two regions will vote 98% similar and will determine who wins.the election this time around yet they still argue

I told them to watch how the entire focus of this pre election romancing will.be strongest in these two regions they argue still

The North vite is cast due to Atikus emergence the Turankin adamawa has a strong pull there but they argue and say no

I tell them Southwest vote will be too split due to how intelligent we yorubas are and how we have come to distrust buhari they argue still

They real victory will.come.from the candidate who sweeps south east and south south

Mark these words

Buhari is I'm trouble

Keyamo will not deliver this time
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by benny24: 12:32pm On May 18, 2018
okay
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Eju2018(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2018
Why are these morons visiting the East recently? Oshibunjo in Enugu, Fashola in Aba. These are political visit to earn the votes of Eastern Nigeria. They can't fool us, we are watching. My PVC is already with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Untainted007: 12:36pm On May 18, 2018
Roger3D:
5% PVC?

Well I dnt knw about the percentage
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by CSTR1003: 12:53pm On May 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:
President Osinbajo
Igbos will vote for him Under the APC.
Keep deceiving your selves.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by OYAY(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2018
I wonder what those people saying this government is not working will do differently?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by BetaThings: 12:54pm On May 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
They are cheering the governor not the v p.

Watch the video. Some shook hands with Osinbajo and not with the Gov
Does not prove any point either way though
But a lot are carrying Nigerian flag

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by CSTR1003: 12:56pm On May 18, 2018
BTW, I thought some inbred afonja shitts said igbos hate yorubas.

They overestimate themselves to the point of believing that good igbo people would waste much needed productive energy hating them.

Such sense of over-inflated worth.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by guttentag(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2018
Jobless Nigerians
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by soul2: 1:11pm On May 18, 2018
Edu3Again:
This is a Rented Crowd, we cannot forget how they called us 5%

Neither can we forget how they Marginalize the South East

U are unfortunate being I ever seen, Chris Ngige is not from east, foreign affair minister, state investment, IPOD and chimpanzee blood, hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by somto811(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2018
krownjoy97:
MISSION ACCOMPLISH BY THE GOV. ANYWAY, APC ALL THE WAY. 2023
i dont think u re matured..i knw u ve been paid to type rubbish.
moronsgrin
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Afec1000givers: 1:23pm On May 18, 2018
2000 naiya ish walking
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by largeman4u(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
God bless our vice president from all of us @ www.largemanmotors..com

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by peacebe1815: 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
If only PMB can support this man to succeed him in 2019

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by emekatheo: 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
'The amiable Gov Ugwuanyi led the welcome at the airport'

Let the amiable gov ugwuanyi also lead the vp to enugu-onitsha express road expecially the ugwu-onyeama Ngwo axis of the road. He will see the deplorable state of the road and another reason the people of south east will not vote for him and his oga come 2019.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by smirn(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2018
Untainted007:
Let's wait till next year when PVCs will do justice to the rightful sections. Cheering is not heart winning and popularity.
How many PVC you get?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Untainted007: 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
smirn:

How many PVC you get?

See question? How many lives you get? How many head you get? If your answer is one then I have one PVC
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by kasim155: 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
VP Osinbanjo a good fellow working under a bad president call Bubu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by kasim155: 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
Eju2018:
Why are these morons visiting the East recently? Oshibunjo in Enugu, Fashola in Aba. These are political visit to earn the votes of Eastern Nigeria. They can't fool us, we are watching. My PVC is already with me.

who ur PVC help?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by spencekat(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
PDP displayed maturity here.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by farem: 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
Untainted007:

If it is boo, you will carry it on your head but cheering means nothing because you're pained. Continue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by HillsBlaze(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
na Gburugburu dey come hail o. u no see the PDP inscription everywhere?
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by truthstands12: 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
Why is the president hell bent on not stepping this feet on south east state?
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by QueenFusa16(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2018
Untainted007:

See question? How many lives you get? How many head you get? If your answer is one then I have one PVC
Lol
clapback aiye...
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by Kingspin(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2018
He receives full salary. So!!!
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers by smirn(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2018
Untainted007:
.no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning / Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.