Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner (966 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, King Turner Visit Ben Murray-Bruce Over Mum's Death (Photos) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by CastedAyo: 11:31am On May 18, 2018
A Nigerian activist identified as Oluyemi Fasipe has taken to Twitter to call out Senator Ben Bruce over the treatment of his staff by a foreigner.

Read what he tweet below;
"Good morning Nigerians, my attention has been drawn to the inhumane treatment of staffs of Silver bird cinemas by the general manager, an Indian man by name frank lason (Frankie), silver bird is owned by Senator @benmurraybruce the Buy Nigeria Grow Nigeria advocate. THREAD!

I don't want to concern myself with the reasons why our common sense senator, @benmurraybruce decided to import a General manager for his company despite his buy/grow Nigeria advocacy but It is totally unacceptable for a foreigner to come here and treat Nigerians like slaves.

I practically made moves to contact the Senator, @benmurraybruce via his SM aide @renoomokri but my efforts weren't productive, the essence not this thread is for the Senator to call his oyinbo GM to order, Nigerians will not tolerate a foreigner enslave them on their own soil"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-activist-calls-out-ben-bruce-over-the-treatment-of-his-staff-by-a-foreigner.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by whitebeard(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2018
Dayum
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by abokibuhari: 11:58am On May 18, 2018
Useless senator and useless country undecided
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by gurnam: 12:04pm On May 18, 2018
Senator “Do as I say, don’t do as I do”

Yeye debtor

1 Like

Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Jesusloveyou: 12:07pm On May 18, 2018
God does not want you to work in such sinful environment,

God will give you a better place to work.

Ben Bruce is criminal,

1 Like

Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by KenOne: 12:12pm On May 18, 2018
Who takes Ben Bruce serious he's a hypocrite. Which sound person follows Dino Melaye to a court with a stretcher knowing fully well he's stage managing his illness after the Abuja hospital chief medical director has issued a certificate of wellness and fitnes. Who in his sound mind follows an alleged looter to court and CCB trial. Convicted James Ibori has more integrity than Ben Bruce. Next please.

1 Like

Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by MrGreenMavro: 12:14pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Chai....Hypocrite, and he has been shouting BUY NIGERIA, to GROW NIGERIA...yeye dy worry am angry angry angry
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by NOC1(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2018
he is one of the problems of this country, those for murdered and raped Government agencies under there watch to open their own.
he is Pharisees who go after the dust in his brothers eyes while carrying a plank in his own eyes.
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by T9ksy(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2018
KenOne:
Convicted James Ibori has more integrity than Ben Bruce. Next please.

grin ; D
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by enimooko: 1:34pm On May 18, 2018
where is common sense
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Blackfire(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2018
Should I pity this guy?
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Justiceleague1: 11:37pm On May 19, 2018
gurnam:
Senator “Do as I say, don’t do as I do”
Yeye debtor
ilugunMENTAL..baba,igba wo lo grow some brains? È ti koja 40 nah! Ahh ti eyan ba koja 40,lobatan!
grin grin
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:25am On May 20, 2018
is it by force to work in silverbird
quit and go and look for job with nigerian slave driver
Re: Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Nobody: 5:11am On May 20, 2018
Too many lies in this report.

What was the purpose of extending the 20mins time without due authorization?
Since he claimed its his manager that approved that, why is it the same manager that was told to query him?

Does the manager not have a name for him to pin-point on who gave him authority?

You all screaming foreign manager, you lot where just screaming and jubilant about a Nigerian getting a full time job at amazon..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Policemen And Civil Defense Officials Fight, Drag Guns / Ekiti Election: Kayode Fayemi Supporter, Bankole Ajayi Dies Suddenly / EFCC Headquarters Was Built By Goodluck Jonathan. #facts2facts - Chidi Cali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.