Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (751 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by cantok(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2018
Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others

The suspects, who have been transferred to Abuja for further investigation, SaharaRepoters learned, named the Senate President and Mr. Ahmed in the confessional statements made to the Police
The suspected killers paraded by the Kwara State Police Command in Ilorin last week have named the Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki and Kwara State governor, Mr. Abdulfattah Ahmed, as two of the men who ordered them to kill many Kwara State indigenes in Nigeria and abroad.

The suspects, who have been transferred to Abuja for further investigation, SaharaRepoters learned, named the Senate President and Mr. Ahmed in the confessional statements made to the Police.

According to the statements made to the Police, the suspects said they have been on the payroll of the Kwara State Government and Mandate Office of Mr. Saraki.

The leader of the killer squad, the son of Salihu Woru the self-appointed spokesman of Magajis in Ilorin Emirate, is placed on salary Grade Level 16, while his colleagues are on Levels 10 to 15.

The suspects, SaharaReporters gathered, also admitted that they were being paid from the Office of the Senate President. Mr. Saraki, the suspects told the Police, gave them Toyota Corolla cars a few months ago as a way of securing the loyalty ahead of the 2019 elections.

On the list of people marked for execution before the election, they said, are two men, both named Mustapha; Kayode Oyin, Yinka Aluko, Baba Rex, and one Ogunlowo.

A Police source told SaharaReporters that bank statements retrieved from the suspects indicated that they received money on a monthly basis from Mr. Saraki and the Kwara State government. This, added the source, has ensured that most of them have healthy bank balances running into millions of naira.

Following their confession, the Senate President and Mr. Ahmed attempted to pressure the Kwara State Police Commissioner, Mr. Aminu Pai Saleh, using Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), Mr. Jimoh Mumini, who is said to be very corrupt.

Mr. Pai Saleh was said to have been offered money, which he rejected. Mr. Mumini has been critical of the transfer of the suspects to Abuja, saying that the state government has successfully prosecuted cultists and killers at the State High Court under the penal code.

The Senate President and Mr. Ahmed may soon be invited by the Police. Both men have accused the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Lawal Idris, of planning to frame them for murder.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/18/murder-suspects-implicate-saraki-kwara-governor-others

CC: OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Righteousness89(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
My Righteous Take on this Matter:
He That kills by The Sword will Die by The Sword....
All who have killed by The Sword will all Go one by one...
It's a Matter of Time
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by midolian(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2018
Little wonder the Senate president has been panicking lately.

Don't be deceived by the public sympathy the Senate president tried to arouse by predicting IGP will come after him. He probably sowed a seed and it's time for harvest.

I knew this would come and it will surely be interesting.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by spiritedtete: 12:29pm On May 18, 2018
Very possible... 50 / 50 for this story... because most politician made it as a mandate to have people who do dirty jobs for them.

However I am surprised that these guys are still alive and talking... many never made it to confess.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by deafeyez: 12:30pm On May 18, 2018
Wow, Nigeria is now getting very interesting.

I knew it would come to this.

SARAKI v IGP

2:1

grin

On Monday, SARAKI will be invited to the force headquarters for interrogations and detained. cheesy

Then, transmission to Court grin

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by micchi(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2018
Na so this administration take Nigerians as nothing that's why they do any how the like
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by shobroy10(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2018
As a Kwaran I heard about the shared vehicles
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by shobroy10(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2018
spiritedtete:
Very possible... 50 / 50 for this story... because most politician made it as a mandate to have people who do dirty jobs for them.

However I am surprised that these guys are still alive and talking... many never made it to confess.
If u are in kwara u will know its 80/20
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by mumureloaded(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2018
tryna reach control tower like

aliyu: it seems there is problem with the transmission
akali: no, I think the problem has to do with the transfusion of air in the tube that's result in the transmission error
waziri: no, no, no, you guys are in trans we can only pray you guys don't go into coma
idris: don't turn this to something else, the transmission, transfusion and the whole trans issue is not the problem, the real problem is SARAKI and arm robber.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Kylekent59: 12:40pm On May 18, 2018
He should face the law if found guilty. He isn't above the law.

No be person put am for that sit.

Dnt be surprised he may be among the sponsorers of boko haram sef. Very heinous set of people.

I wonder if it's hard to just do good and make your people like you. Make the country peaceful and safe.

All Nigeria politicians are going to hell except yar'a'duar & nnamdi azikiwe.

I just dey pity okorocha and obj grin grin.

There are things people do that they dnt knw it's very evil.

If your job is evil,berra quit ooo
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by cantok(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
My Righteous Take on this Matter:
He That kills by The Sword will Die by The Sword....
All who have killed by The Sword will all Go one by one...
It's a Matter of Time
're u a profet!

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Dannyset(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2018
Almost all politicians in Nigeria kills. Maybe Saraki cup has filled.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Praises Buhari While Receiving Presidential Aspirant / Bayelsa State Government Commences Massive Recruitment Of Graduates / Attacks On Vice-president Unreasonable - Pastor Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.