Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House (60559 Views)

Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Iceberg3: 9:54am On May 19, 2018
If I am this man e,I must blow Simi
grin grin grin
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Smartademu(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2018
wittyt98:
Shes a Break A Nigga Dick grin

a 3some with simi n mama simi wouldn't be a bad idea yunno grin
Degenerate lipsrsealed
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Navalsadiq(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2018
Frubish.that woman they collect.her punya needs it. That man they chop that obontey well
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 10:04am On May 19, 2018
Damzy007:

Bros shey you wan get banned ni abi you no know the 2nd rule of this forum, hope say seun or mynd44 no go see ur post. grin
bro weldone,u just cant mind ur business.even d guy dat we are sbusing each oda,did not call out d mods,because we are matured enough.now that they ave banned me,I hope u are happy.SNITCH
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Fash20: 10:11am On May 19, 2018
iranu... Abasha
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Bro d oda guy is d clown, not me.
but, I sure will get dat ur medal
You see?
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
bro weldone,u just cant mind ur business.even d guy dat we are sbusing each oda,did not call out d mods,because we are matured enough.now that they ave banned me,I hope u are happy.SNITCH
Hahaha..... They've banned him. I warned you that you needed help
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 10:45am On May 19, 2018
kayusdguy:

Hahaha..... They've banned him. I warned you that you needed help
bro wat dat guy did isn't right.d fight was between me and you,and none of us called out d mods.because we don't need to..dat guy just broke d "GUY CODE".don't snitch on ur fellow guy..
Had it been it was u that called out the mods ,then I wouldn't b bothered...but for him to do it,and d fact DAT he is s guy ,just broke my heart
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Cocolatti(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2018
haywire07:
To imagine this old woman still mounting a dïck, gives me double heart beat rate
She needs it...can't do without it
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Damzy007: 11:26am On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
but for him to do it,and d fact DAT he is s guy ,just broke my heart
Lol. You mean you chop ban for early momo?? but seriously I no mean am o.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 12:07pm On May 19, 2018
Damzy007:

Lol. You mean you chop ban for early momo?? but seriously I no mean am o.
wat u did ain't right.u could ave said wat u wanted to say without mentioning d mods.odas did d same tin ,but they didn't call out d mods....really,bro
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by martowskin1(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
somebody once told me that*there's nothing sweeter than a old womans pvssy"

Seun what is nairaland turning to
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Rozaytee: 12:51pm On May 19, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
So this man actually phucks this woman? I thought he married her so they can read the bible and share the word together.

Disgusting!
big fool spotted
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
bro wat dat guy did isn't right.d fight was between me and you,and none of us called out d mods.because we don't need to..dat guy just broke d "GUY CODE".don't snitch on ur fellow guy..
Had it been it was u that called out the mods ,then I wouldn't b bothered...but for him to do it,and d fact DAT he is s guy ,just broke my heart
That's not a guy, it's a girl trapped in a guy's body. Guys don't snitch
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
kayusdguy:

That's not a guy, it's a girl trapped in a guy's body. Guys don't snitch
I thought as much.....we cool bro?

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
I thought as much.....we cool bro?
Yeah, we Cool
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Stormborn86: 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
kenzysmith:
Her husband died 2016 just two years and she cannot hold her self nothing go make me marry yoruba woman
If it were a man you will be saying something else. Double standards. Its better she marrus than keeping keeping a lover and pretending to be holding herself.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
martowskin1:

Seun what is nairaland turning to
dude please,that account was just banned dis morning because someone called out d mods and reported me.and now u are doing d same...I just wonder why is it dat some guys like to snitch.....whatever happened to d "GUY CODE".......don't b a snitch bro
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by martowskin1(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
dude please,that account was just banned dis morning because someone called out d mods and reported me.and now u are doing d same...I just wonder why is it dat some guys like to snitch.....whatever happened to d "GUY CODE".......don't b a snitch bro

because we live in an era where we can hide behind the keyboard doesn't mean we should abuse it.

This is a forum, we should learn to use words even if we don't see each other
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Damzy007: 5:42pm On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
Hey forget about that I was only doing the right thing, you intentionally did what was wrong k, I reported you wats wrong about that, whereas this platform was made to help each nd everyone not to pull down others with negative words.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2018
Damzy007:

Hey forget about that I was only doing the right thing, you intentionally did what was wrong k, I reported you wats wrong about that, whereas this platform was made to help each nd everyone not to pull down others with negative words.
Smooth
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Maghan37: 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
It is things like did that give me hope dat there is a beautify future out there for me with a woman. May God in his is infinite mercies grant a wife dat makes me dis happy. Amy
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Maghan37: 6:48pm On May 19, 2018
It is things like dis that give me hope dat there is a beautify future out there for me with a woman. May God in his is infinite mercies grant a wife dat makes me dis happy.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 7:00pm On May 19, 2018
Damzy007:

Dude u could ave done dat without calling out d mods.a warning would ave been nice.u weren't the only person dat complained, but u were d only dat called out d mods...the most annoying part was dat u called out TWO mods..as u can see,d oda guy and I have settled our differences, that's wat I call maturity....well,i cant say more than this,just that anytime this type of scenario happens again,and u feel like doing the RIGHT thing,just give out a warning first
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obinkuru: 7:03pm On May 19, 2018
martowskin1:

because we live in an era where we can hide behind the keyboard doesn't mean we should abuse it.

This is a forum, we should learn to use words even if we don't see each other
I know, but d guy should have giving me a warning first.he wasnt the only one dat complained.odas did,but they didnt call out d mods...we were two and he only reported me,and left out d oda guy...Dats why its personal to me
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Addilelgi(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
this is real rove
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Shhhh01(f): 12:53pm On May 22, 2018
Issafela:
Nigerian Singer "Simi" took to her insta-story to teases her mom and step dad as they frolic in her house

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/18/simis-mom-and-her-new-husband-seen-frolicking-video/

Brother Ode how did u know they were frolicking in their house? were u per vert peeping at them ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.