Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Marathon Sex In Asaba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Marathon Sex In Asaba (538 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Married Woman Allegedly Dies During Illicit Marathon Sex With Reverend Father / Ritualist Caught While He Slept Off As A Result Of Marathon Sex With Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Marathon Sex In Asaba by OrientDailyNews: 1:19pm On May 18, 2018
By Nosa Akenzua, Asaba

A 21-year-old apprentice mechanic reportedly slumped and died on Wednesday night after a marathon sexual intercourse with a food vendor.

Orient Weekend gathered that the victim, identified as Ifeanyi Okonkwo, notorious for smoking Indian hemp in the area, on that ill-fated night, wooed the food vendor, an 18-year-old SS1 student of Asagba Mixed Secondary School (name withheld), for sex after allegedly enticing her with N10,000. The duo reportedly went into the workshop for the escapade where the man later slumped.

Recalling the dramatic moments that led to the demise of the man, the deceased’s colleague, John Nwachukwu, said: “Ifeanyi told me that he was going to use the girl because he gave her N10,000. The girl used to sell food to us in wheel barrow. Ifeanyi liked women; I was peeping at them that night when he was making love to the girl on the long motor seat and the girl was screaming. I was smoking, we used to smoke together during night fall in our workshop. Suddenly, I did not hear noise again, I knew something has happened, I ran away from the scene.”

The victim’s boss, Mr. Emeka Iheanchor told our reporter that: “We had closed from the workshop when somebody called me at about 9:30pm that something tragic had happened in my workshop; that Ifeanyi slumped and died after a sexual intercourse with a food vendor. I was shocked; I immediately moved to the workshop and on getting there, saw Ifeanyi dead on the ground, and some people gathered at the scene, including policemen. We later took the corpse to FMC mortuary where he is currently deposited.”

Policemen who spoke to our reporter at the scene of the incident explained that they “met the boy dead on the ground with his mouth foaming, we arrested the girl on the spot, and took the corpse to the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba mortuary for further investigation, we are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of the mechanic.”

A close acquaintance, who spoke to this paper, recalled that the deceased alleged randy lifestyle had earned him several punishments from his master.

“He had also earned suspension three times from his master who had severely been embarrassed by the hues and cries of parents of girls he used to bring to workshop to sleep with”, the source said.

The mechanic workshop around NITEL, along Abraka Asaba road, investigation revealed, is a beehive of Indian hemp smoking during night fall, and most times, the mechanics turned hoodlums attack unsuspecting passersby, dispossessing them of their handsets, including cash unhindered.

Orient Weekend equally gathered that the deceased who hailed from Nkpor in Anambra State, was expelled from secondary school for his alleged involvement in cult related activities

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/apprentice-mechanic-dies-marathon-sex/

lalasticlala seun myd44
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Marathon Sex In Asaba by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 18, 2018
...pls no name inspection... no name checking...

in the voice of MI 'wetin mankind no go ever see?''

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Skills / Why Rent A House At Lekki? / Saturday Niteoff: Watch 3 Movies, Get Free Popcorn, Drink, Chicken And Chips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.