Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic (4572 Views)

2013 Model Benz Gl450 4matic Toks Fully Loaded. / 2014 Model Benz Gl450 4matic Toks Fully Loaded. / TOKUNBO 2010 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic (kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic

We started here :

https://www.nairaland.com/4400750/homecoming-2012-mercedes-benz-gl450

Leather Interior

Automatic transmission

Factory Air-conditioning

Rear-vents

Power windows

Power seats

Air-bags

Anti-locking braking system

Alloy-wheels

Thumb-push start buttons

Navigation system

Backup camera

Bluetooth phone connectivity

Sun-roof

Steering cruise/volume control buttons

CD Changer

AM/FM Radio

LED Light

Rearvent

3 row seats

Wooden trimming

Sensors

Price : N13m

Call : 08028849078

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 1:52pm On May 18, 2018

More

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 2:56pm On May 18, 2018

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 9:40pm On May 18, 2018
Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
Bunp
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 3:56pm On May 26, 2018
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
What's the mileage please?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 11:48pm On May 28, 2018
Perhaps there is a better way, considering the ongoing fall of Calculu.sX from grace.

This is an appeal to your good judgement.

If any of the events mentioned below occurred in the process of acquisition and advertisement of this vehicle, and you rectify the adverts accordingly, It would perhaps be considered a momentary lapse in your judgment.

1. Odometer rollback

2. Misrepresenting a vehicle with multiple accidents in its history as accident free.

3. Misrepresenting photographs of a similar vehicle model as purchase photographs of this vehicle.

4. Misrepresenting the source of a vehicle advertised for sale.

I have not made any accusations, merely appealing to your good judgement.

Thank you Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by thebigkendo(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2018
Cosplay:
Perhaps there is a better way, considering the ongoing fall of Calculu.sX from grace.

This is an appeal to your good judgement.

If any of the events mentioned below occurred in the process of acquisition and advertisement of this vehicle, and you rectify the adverts accordingly, It would perhaps be considered a momentary lapse in your judgment.

1. Odometer rollback

2. Misrepresenting a vehicle with multiple accidents in its history as accident free.

3. Misrepresenting photographs of a similar vehicle model as purchase photographs of this vehicle.

4. Misrepresenting the source of a vehicle advertised for sale.

I have not made any accusations, merely appealing to your good judgement.

Thank you Sir.
Mexicans are at it grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 9:00am On May 29, 2018
Cosplay:
What's the mileage please?

Mileage : 162,000
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 9:20am On May 29, 2018
olanshi:

I see.

Do you have any response to the above comments Sir?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 10:06am On May 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Mexicans are at it grin grin

Boss, this is your show. I'm just backup.

I think he's had enough time to set the record straight.

Give the go ahead and things will proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by thebigkendo(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2018
Cosplay:

Boss, this is your show. I'm just backup.

I think he's had enough time to set the record straight.

Give the go ahead and things will proceed.

Have you forgoten we are all Cosplay grin grin
He has two ads with the same plot

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 11:06am On May 29, 2018
Very well.

This thread is a conclusion of the thread at

Where a 2012 Mercedes Benz Gl450 4matic was advertised as 'Totally Accident Free!'

And photographs of a 2012 Mercedes-Benz Gl450 were posted as purported purchase photographs of the advertised vehicle in this thread.

These are the facts about this case.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 11:06am On May 29, 2018
1. The photos posted as purchase photos of this vehicle in

are false, and they do not belong to the advertised GL450 in this thread, or at least do not represent the current state of the vehicle advertised in this thread.

2. The advertised GL450 in this thread was put up for auction with a clean title via iaai auctions in March 2018, as shown below.

3. Contrary to the claims made about this vehicle, it is not accident free. It had a clean title at time of sale in March 2018, but is by no means, manner or form, accident free.

Records indicate that this vehicle had 5 recorded accidents between 2015 and 2016.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 11:07am On May 29, 2018
4. The GL450 advertised in this thread had an actual mileage of 162,209 miles in February 2018.

The Seller knew this, which was why he responded to my mileage inquiry with this:

olanshi:

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Cosplay: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
5. Contrary to what was mentioned above by the seller as the current mileage of this vehicle, 162,000 miles, This GL450 had its odometer tampered with and rolled back.

It currently has 62,273 miles on the odometer.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by thebigkendo(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
QED!!! grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by Hauptmann: 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
I can't believe this. who then do we take their word when they say their car is this or that?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by calculation(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2018
The great Olanshi ! !!, am speechless

Why do we nigerian always create dubious means of acquiring money in the course of doing biz. All information every buyer or potential buyer are looking were posted without most of it hidden at foreign firm where they source the vehicle, but the case is different when dealing with fellow nigerian .

Let see how olanshi will go up or go down too like calculusx on nairaland forum.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by jodecibmw: 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
WDF is this I am seeing again. I just give up entirely, this guy is a major dealer here with a supposed reputation to protect. How can he condescend so low to involving in shady business practices meant for fraudulent individuals.

This is pure fraud nothing else, if not for thebigkendo and cosplay, who would have noticed it. I can't just begin to imagine the extent and number of similar deals that have gone through undetected in the past.

Kai! Walahi! Wahala dey no be small.
cry undecided
Hauptmann:
I can't believe this. who then do we take their word when they say their car is this or that?
calculation:
The great Olanshi ! !!, am speechless

Why do we nigerian always create dubious means of acquiring money in the course of doing biz. All information every buyer or potential buyer are looking were posted without most of it hidden at foreign firm where they source the vehicle, but the case is different when dealing with fellow nigerian .

Let see how olanshi will go up or go down too like calculusx on nairaland forum.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by thebigkendo(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2018
Same "homecoming" play by olanshi over here too, different car in pre-purchase picture.

https://www.nairaland.com/4219327/home-coming-2012-toyota-camry

https://www.nairaland.com/4377092/tokunbo-2012-toyota-camry-le#65502460

Cc jodecibmw Hauptmann Cosplay calculation
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by wane01(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2018
angry shocked
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by jodecibmw: 10:25pm On May 29, 2018
shocked angry undecided
I'm still in shock bro.
thebigkendo:
Same "homecoming" play by olanshi over here too, different car in pre-purchase picture.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by jodecibmw: 10:45pm On May 29, 2018
Now I understand better from all these fraudulent threads, that all those that moved over to the dark side and ripping people off their hard earned money due to false representation of adverts and growing their car dealership as such, have people like Readonee.35L, gaz.mann etc always coming to their defense notwithstanding the underlying fraud being perpetrated.

It's either you're on the side of light, that is transparency and full disclosure or, you're on the dark side of criminal activity and evil tendencies. I advise they choose wisely which side of the divide they're on.

Well done thebigkendo and cosplay.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by calculation(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2018
thebigkendo:

All "Italian job" you dealer are doing will lead to only one thing, JAIL, that is if you don`t stop. Olanshi, continue...

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by olanshi: 10:17am On May 30, 2018
[b]

I am presently in transit, I will address all your response accordingly.

Yes the pre-purchased unloaded was actually the same car and pictures was taken sometimes in November/December 2017 even before it was taken to IAAI for auction.

I was directly in talk with the previous owner and sent me detailed pictures as uploaded. Yes, I also have the same pictures you got from IAAI which looks blurry. Anybody trying to upload any vehicle online would probably upload the best possible shot. You can even see from the picture from IAAI that there is no impart on the ride but there is a little dent if you zoom closely on the passenger side fender at the front which I told my associate not to fix when the ride arrived Lagos.

As for the mileage, when the ride got to Lagos there was a Car Dealer that requested for the car even before the ride got to Lagos that he as a potential customer for it and he even took delivery of the car from my clearing agent directly from the port. He was the one that detailed car and in the process did a rollback which I was furious about. Not an excuse from my end cos the did as been done. I told my associate to withdraw the car from him since his client is not forthcoming and that the ride be taken back to my office.

My associate in my office took detailed pictures and was forwarded to me and the Cheki personnel that handles our Cheki account and it was uploaded on Cheki as well as nairaland.

Sure, there is nothing to hide when a client comes calling for more information about the ride.

And thanks for sharing the car history which listed an accident in 2015, we will also inform any prospective buyer as we didn’t check the report of the ride as of 2015 mainly because of the fleet of cars we purchase.

I actually think I already addressed every questioning that arised and don’t be so quick to bad mouth anybody business. We didn’t build our integrity on deceit, Lanshi Global humbly started from the scratch with genuineness, perseverance, hard work, Integrity online and offline. And we do our best to satisfy our customers, their satisfaction is our priority.

Thank you!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by thebigkendo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
olanshi:
[b]

Yes the pre-purchased unloaded was actually the same car and pictures was taken sometimes in November/December 2017 even before it was taken to IAAI for auction.

I was directly in talk with the previous owner and sent me detailed pictures as uploaded. Yes, I also have the same pictures you got from IAAI which looks blurry. Anybody trying to upload any vehicle online would probably upload the best possible shot. You can even see from the picture from IAAI that there is no impart on the ride but there is a little dent if you zoom closely on the passenger side fender at the front which I told my associate not to fix when the ride arrived Lagos.

As for the mileage, when the ride got to Lagos there was a Car Dealer that requested for the car even before the ride got to Lagos that he as a potential customer for it and he even took delivery of the car from my clearing agent directly from the port. He was the one that detailed car and in the process did a rollback which I was furious about. Not an excuse from my end cos the did as been done. I told my associate to withdraw the car from him since his client is not forthcoming and that the ride be taken back to my office.

My associate in my office took detailed and was forwarded me and the Cheki personnel that handles our Cheki account and it was uploaded on Cheki as well as nairaland.

Sure, there is nothing to hide when a client comes calling more information about the ride.

And thanks for sharing the car history which listed an accident in 2015, we will also inform any prospective buyer as we didn’t check the report of the ride as of 2015 mainly because of the fleet of cars we purchase.

I actually think I already addressed every questioning that arised and don’t be so quick to bad mouth anybody business. We didn’t build our integrity on deceit, Lanshi Global humbly started from the scratch with genuineness, perseverance, hard work, Integrity online and offline. And we do our best to satisfy our customers, their satisfaction is our priority.

Thank you!

[/b]

Interesting story.. Cosplay diportivo what say ye?

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by diportivo: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
thebigkendo:

Interesting story.. Cosplay diportivo what say ye?

the bros is humble

his response is from a mature mind....spik and astutely stated

unlike..............................never mind

he shld go and sin no more grin

see me dey talk like marpol/seun

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic by calculation(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
olanshi:
[b]

My associate in my office took detailed and was forwarded me and the Cheki personnel that handles our Cheki account and it was uploaded on Cheki as well as nairaland.

Sure, there is nothing to hide when a client comes calling more information about the ride.

Thank you!

[/b]

Interesting, This is mature reply, but let us be careful next time sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

X6 BMW Tokunbo 2013 #12.3M 08096577304 / Honda Civic Hatchback / Urgent Sale, 2003 Honda (eod) 4 Sale @n720 Call 08180324519

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.